ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the weirdest thing i've ever experienced since i collect sneakers:

I tried my luck on Size? yesterday. The 750s went live at around 8.30 am LDN time. I didn't make it to the payment section, however i carted 2 sizes and tried to checkout again & again until any size faded out.

After i failed i forgot about the page, couple of secs later Size? tweeted the "sorry, sold out".
Then a couple of hours went by and while i was preparing everything for the ADC release i found that "dead" 750 boost Size? page behind some tabs. Just out of curiosity i've hit the Checkout. Suprisingly it suddenly let me go through the order and payment pages with ease ... and i placed an order!!!

Mail dropped in, i thought i'd give it another try and ordered a second pair with cc payment and different delivery adress.
Also this Order went through, confirmation mail came in... Both orders were placed around 5:20 pm - so over 8 hours after size's tweet.

I wasn't sure if this was sort of a ghost order or any other inventory issue.
Anyway, i went out, did the whole night and when i came back home in the morning i found a "your order has been dispatched!"

WHAT?

i was checking my account - one order was marked as "dispatched", one still "in progress". I went to sleep, got up in the early afternoon - and got the second dispatched note in the mail!!!!

I only believe it when i have them in hand, but apparently i successfully ordered 2 pairs of 750 gum in my size !!!!! On an page that wasn't even live anymore since hours.

Never had such thing before (and probably will never have again in my life)!!! ;-)
I love you size? UK!!!!

My "8 hours later"-orders arrived … both Yeezies inside! Ended up even 30 Euros cheaper each pair as the conversion rate UK > Euro was insanely low.

Still can't believe it … one to rock and one to stock for financing my honeymoon round trip through the US next year!

Guess I credited my luck for the rest of my sneaker life 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
See. I wake up. Everyone got confirmations for shipping. No cancellations for anyone. Congrats
No, there is still at least a handful of people that got cancellation due to overselling. Cancelled is cancelled, doesn't matter payment issue, address, or overselling. 

and you still never responded to me about what you thought I photoshopped. 

I love you size? UK!!!!

My "8 hours later"-orders arrived … both Yeezies inside! Ended up even 30 Euros cheaper each pair as the conversion rate UK > Euro was insanely low.

Still can't believe it … one to rock and one to stock for financing my honeymoon round trip through the US next year!
Gues I credited my luck for the rest of my sneaker life :nthat:  

View media item 2067728

This is a classic great story. Congrats. I thought me winning a reservation on confirmed was crazy. This is awesome. Maybe you can sell one at retail for all these people that got these fake cancellations. Lmao

I love you size? UK!!!!

Gues I credited my luck for the rest of my sneaker life 
nthat.gif

U N B E L I E V A B L E !!!

Amazing experience. Congrats man! 
wink.gif

You are a lucky man!

sold both my pairs of TB 750s.. question is do I pay resale for these Gums.. nah.. hopefully more yeezys to release before year end

I might be in the minority but that picture up there makes the shoe look childish. I hope it doesnt glow too much during the day

it doesn't glow without a bright light charging it up first and then you go somewhere dark immediately. GITD charge goes away fast. That picture was made to show the full aspect of GITD. 

Also it's just the outsole that glows, not the entire sole on yeezy 1s and 2s

Hello guys, recently I been seeing difference on the outsole. Some are matte some are more glossy.

In my pic, left and right is different pair, the #2 Glossy one is from my local spot with receipt etc. I'm 100% sure it's good

I'm just debating on the #1 pair, all other details has no problem, boost/suede/zipper/stitching

If you have pairs in hand could you guys tell me which one you have, if this is a normal case or there's something wrong with the shoe itself ?

Thank you in advance, link for better pic 

Any advice / past shopping experiences using GOAT app or Stock X app ? Price for 9.5 Yeezy is about the same and I'm
Close to pulling the trigger .

I know both are legit but how long is the process and are there any drawbacks to using these apps ? I guess shipping might take longer too since the seller ships to this third party then it gets shipped to me .

Any input would be aporeciated - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom