ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSG 9/6/16

smokin.gif
I got back to back nights. 

1-2 day shipping was at my house at 9:30 this morning.

longest weekend ever...got all the way to check out on ADC and put my credit info it and it brought me to the chase splash page and then gave me an error. hit back resubmit. back resubmit and then got error and booted me.

didnt get confirmation but my card got charged. i let it ride. you all had me in shambles with your cancellation emails last night and then finally got notified by fedex delivery manager that my pair would be here this morning.

i got very lucky and ill never argue that

longest weekend ever...got all the way to check out on ADC and put my credit info it and it brought me to the chase splash page and then gave me an error. hit back resubmit. back resubmit and then got error and booted me.

didnt get confirmation but my card got charged. i let it ride. you all had me in shambles with your cancellation emails last night and then finally got notified by fedex delivery manager that my pair would be here this morning.

Congrats buddy, lets see some on feet pics! Still no tracking for me ;( ... No cancellation either!

My pair still hasn't been shipped. Hope my pair gets delivered by Thursday before I go home to visit.

Congrats buddy, lets see some on feet pics! Still no tracking for me ;( ... No cancellation either!
thanks man
I am too afraid to do 1-2 day shipping, I feel like every second counts when checking out.
i usually dont but i got brave this time, its def risky i feel like it is at least. 

Hello guys, recently I been seeing difference on the outsole. Some are matte some are more glossy.

In my pic, left and right is different pair, the #2 Glossy one is from my local spot with receipt etc. I'm 100% sure it's good

I'm just debating on the #1 pair, all other details has no problem, boost/suede/zipper/stitching

If you have pairs in hand could you guys tell me which one you have, if this is a normal case or there's something wrong with the shoe itself ?

Thank you in advance, link for better pic 

Anyway can help me with this?

Things escalated very quickly once I got to the supervisor who's clearly heard it all already. I said why did it take so long for a cancellation email, and why did I hear the reason was for something else than what I heard yesterday, I was frustrated and said that any outcome that doesn't include me getting the shoes would be unacceptable. Then this broad said " I'm not going to sit here and be bossed around by some caller, you're not going to tell me what to do." I knew it was a loss by that point so I told her to go ___ off and hung up.
When I dealt with ADI CS a few drops ago, the initial dude called my wife a liar in regards to an error on THEIR part. I got through to said dude's superior who was super nice and said she'd get to the bottom of it and contact us back within a week. Said female CS head also stated that we could call back and speak to her directly at any time. Anyway, so about 3 weeks pass.. she never calls so I decide to give her a call. I ring up ADI CS, ask to speak to her, and I am told that she is at lunch but that I could leave her a voicemail. I leave said voicemail, nothing. 2 weeks later, my wife calls, she is told the same thing, leaves a follow up voicemail, nadda. I called again a week or so after that, and I'm told she is away from her desk. Adidas CS is hands down the worst major multi-national corporation I have ever dealt with.... /end

Hello guys, recently I been seeing difference on the outsole. Some are matte some are more glossy.

In my pic, left and right is different pair, the #2 Glossy one is from my local spot with receipt etc. I'm 100% sure it's good

I'm just debating on the #1 pair, all other details has no problem, boost/suede/zipper/stitching

If you have pairs in hand could you guys tell me which one you have, if this is a normal case or there's something wrong with the shoe itself ?

Thank you in advance, link for better pic 

im not really sure man. in person mine look glossy. pair from ADC.

heres two pics. the 1st is with a light on them (not flash) and 2nd is with no light on them.

hope this helps.

The next yeezy season show is going be litttty...the kids 350 launch is august 18.my daughter been saying I want yeezys all year lmao...I truly think I catalyzed the idea when I told some industry ppl stop wearing fake baby yeezys lol,now suddenly they are coming...hmm..coincidence no..baby mommas going be scrapping for them baby boost

Called customer service. Rep said my order is pending shipment. I should receive the shoes no later than Tuesday, June 21st. I got through for a 9.5 and got an email at 1:24 EST

Called customer service. Rep said my order is pending shipment. I should receive the shoes no later than Tuesday, June 21st. I got through for a 9.5 and got an email at 1:24 EST
Damn dude we ordered he same size at the same time hahaha. Let me know when you get your tracking! 

Anyone know where I can get a size swap in NYC. Or should I just go with SoleSupremacy or whatever shop in LA does it. 

Gheez with the play by play on ur calls. Nothing promised untill u get pair in hand like buddy just did

Have several seats

The next yeezy season show is going be litttty...the kids 350 launch is august 18.my daughter been saying I want yeezys all year lmao...I truly think I catalyzed the idea when I told some industry ppl stop wearing fake baby yeezys lol,now suddenly they are coming...hmm..coincidence no..baby mommas going be scrapping for them baby boost

View media item 2068086
But since you're been so thirsty here you go :lol:

View media item 2068082

Anyone know where I can get a size swap in NYC. Or should I just go with SoleSupremacy or whatever shop in LA does it. 

What size and any info u find on size swaps let me know I'm looking bruh.

Soles supremacy didn't even have these listed on there site. So idk if they have any pairs. In stock to swap with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom