ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things escalated very quickly once I got to the supervisor who's clearly heard it all already. I said why did it take so long for a cancellation email, and why did I hear the reason was for something else than what I heard yesterday, I was frustrated and said that any outcome that doesn't include me getting the shoes would be unacceptable. Then this broad said " I'm not going to sit here and be bossed around by some caller, you're not going to tell me what to do." I knew it was a loss by that point so I told her to go ___ off and hung up.

I checked FC and Rif man they are taxing like none other

stockx is my go to from now on

Things escalated very quickly once I got to the supervisor who's clearly heard it all already. I said why did it take so long for a cancellation email, and why did I hear the reason was for something else than what I heard yesterday, I was frustrated and said that any outcome that doesn't include me getting the shoes would be unacceptable. Then this broad said " I'm not going to sit here and be bossed around by some caller, you're not going to tell me what to do." I knew it was a loss by that point so I told her to go ___ off and hung up.
don't feel bad for you

Got it down to $1500.00 for a size 13. Somehow I consider that a win.
eyes.gif
IMO large sizes will be cheaper than that in the future

Don't feel bad, it's just another pair

View media item 2067945

That's not always true 13 is becoming common. 14 and up cheaper. Plus they made what it seems to be very little 13's. Not many consignment shops have a 13 some don't have a 12. The little sizes tons.

Typically you would be rite but less 13's in the world means more rarity. Big footers seems to keep their yeezys lmao

Last edited:

you should never go the demanding route until you've exhausted all of your resources with CSR. If you went straight to the demanding route then each CSR that you spoke with probably put notes on your account and put you on the naughty list. Don't under estimate CSR when it comes to canceling orders on purpose, if you pissed off the wrong person then they might hold that grudge and cancel each one of your future yeezy orders just for fun. just my 2 cents, be nice... 

you should never go the demanding route until you've exhausted all of your resources with CSR. If you went straight to the demanding route then each CSR that you spoke with probably put notes on your account and put you on the naughty list. Don't under estimate CSR when it comes to canceling orders on purpose, if you pissed off the wrong person then they might hold that grudge and cancel each one of your future yeezy orders just for fun. just my 2 cents, be nice... 

That's what Yeezy does to people...the power of Kanye.

Got it down to $1500.00 for a size 13. Somehow I consider that a win.
eyes.gif
Agree. I think that the price of the bigger sizes will decline too.

Resell is not nearly as bad as I imagined. 

But I refuse to pay that much money on them, because the quality of the shoe is just not worth it. I'm rather planing to buy a pair of Bottega Chelsea Boots, because I know that I pay the price, because of the quality of the product. 

Signed up just to post here so hello everyone.

Just figured id chime in, placed my order by 1:24EST, got a confirmation email but still no shipping. Size 9.5, good luck everyone who still hasn't shipped yet.

i was under the impression that size production bell curved as you went across the size run. smaller numbers for the smaller sizes, bigger numbers for sizes 8.5ish to 11.5ish and lower numbers for bigger sizes so prices would be more expenisve at both extremes. but thats just my assumption

Last edited:

i was under the impression that size production bell curved as you went across the size run. smaller numbers for the smaller sizes, bigger numbers for sizes 8.5ish to 11.5ish and lower numbers for bigger sizes so prices would be more expenisve at both extremes. but thats just my assumption
these days seems like big sizes are worth less. Just not as many buyers for big sizes as there are for small/medium sizes. In addition to the fact that yeezys run a size big, in this specific instance a size 13 is like a regular size 14. Check prices listings for most places and it's like a downward sliding scale from expensive to less expensive as you move from small to big.

That's not always true 13 is becoming common. 14 and up cheaper. Plus they made what it seems to be very little 13's. Not many consignment shops have a 13 some don't have a 12. The little sizes tons.

Typically you would be rite but less 13's in the world means more rarity. Big footers seems to keep their yeezys lmao

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom