ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 17 hunnit got folks stressing 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
It's so hard to read some of these posts with 1) people worrying if one of their MULTIPLE pairs are gonna be cancelled, and 2) of the pictures with ppl that have more yeezys than I could afford at the moment flexing. Especially since most of us who didn't hit only want ONE single pair of the GITD 750's. Moments like this make me wanna no longer be part of team manual haha

.**** this **** head loser.

hope mogs catch him slipping 

More power to the dude. Get it how you live (birdman voice).

BUT, when you do shady **** and try to get fame from it - then I don't care what happens to you. He shoulda handled this release like he did the moonrocks and ****. Now he wants to be out in the limelight, talkin bout investors and what area he lives in.

That's how ski mask season starts...

More power to the dude. Get it how you live (birdman voice).

BUT, when you do shady **** and try to get fame from it - then I don't care what happens to you. He shoulda handled this release like he did the moonrocks and ****. Now he wants to be out in the limelight, talkin bout investors and what area he lives in.

That's how ski mask season starts...
yeah should of just kept on moving in silence like the rest of the super resellers do.

It's so hard to read some of these posts with 1) people worrying if one of their MULTIPLE pairs are gonna be cancelled, and 2) of the pictures with ppl that have more yeezys than I could afford at the moment flexing. Especially since most of us who didn't hit only want ONE single pair of the GITD 750's. Moments like this make me wanna no longer be part of team manual haha

This. Saw some dude saying fingers crossed that 2 of his pairs won't be cancelled after already having 2 pairs confirmed.

That's exactly why I don't trust no one in this "sneaker culture" people foul. Dude said I lowball and then bring it in for consignment like it's was nothing. Tired of helping other people get rich off me. That's why idc what you say or how you say it. No deals , steals or lobs unless we friends. People want deals when their buying but turn in snakes when they are selling. That makes me sick.  As a person who care about his kicks. The worst feeling is giving someone you thought was genuine a really good / fair deal , and then they turn around and try to hit someone else over the head with their new and improved price. ******* cancers.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom