ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless you have options locally to size swap I don't see the problem.  They are providing a service and you can be certain you aren't going to get scammed along the way.

The saddest thing in the world to me is when you see the random dude on the TL trying to size swap a 14 for a 9.  Unless you bump into a reseller with multiple pairs nobody will ever do that trade.
I understand they are providing a service.  My only gripe was I just felt ripped off paying $150 for a size swap that was just one size over.  I've done a size swap (1 size over) in LA and was charged $50, which I felt was reasonable.  More power to them though.  If someone is willing to pay that by all means, I just won't be any longer.

Last edited:

I hate paying resale but I need these shoes, where's the best spot to get a size 12 or 12.5 for the 750 GITD and the 350 OT and Moonrock? Thanks in advance.
Goat X has some good used price for the moonrocks. And for that size in the GITD I'd wait a bit.  Seems like you get a decent deal in the generic sizes but when you get to big-footer territory prices get really steep. If your on FB joins some groups. Might be able to make a trade or deal that will save you some cash down the road.  

Why you'll never get a pair off YS unless pure luck! 
frown.gif

the only thing hes getting with that is another L.

plus after 10 or so requests he'll get timed out for a bit

Last edited:

Goat X has some good used price for the moonrocks. And for that size in the GITD I'd wait a bit.  Seems like you get a decent deal in the generic sizes but when you get to big-footer territory prices get really steep. If your on FB joins some groups. Might be able to make a trade or deal that will save you some cash down the road.  
yo whats some good facebook groups. I can never find anything that is active.

Last edited:

yo whats some good facebook groups. I can never find anything that is active.
Just a handful of the ones I'm in. Most sellers are willing to ship out even if you're not in the NY area. Some like YTWW are internationally based but depending on the seller you can find a good deal. SCOOP208 is really good for trades, his middleman service is great and cheap.  Just type  "Buying and Selling Sneakers (Insert town , city , state)" in facebook group search if you want something more local. 

Last edited:
Definitely not a monitor . He's basically just going back and forth to refresh page . I have a link still open that I frequently check
What's up with that link tho? haha
This. Saw some dude saying fingers crossed that 2 of his pairs won't be cancelled after already having 2 pairs confirmed.
Yup. Im out here debating on what to sell for the resale price cause this L has honestly hit me the worst out of all my Ls. 

So after tomorrow if you haven't gotten shipping confirmation does that mean you're order didn't get through and a refund is coming? This is going off of adidas saying they'll ship in 1-3 business days. I don't know if its different for highly sought items.

Last edited:
My cousin just got his adc cancelled email for a size 9.5 Right after he called about them! Dude going off right now. He punched a hole in his closet door. Lls
i'm just going to leave this here...and you dont have to believe me, but i know this is happening for sure, at least in the UK:

someone told me that customer service workers changed the order number of people calling for their order to another order number for themselves so they would get the pair, and then cancel yours. 

i have no proof of it whatsoever, but in general i believe this source.

so if you wanna be safe, just wait it out so they can't look into your orders. 

Last edited:

i'm just going to leave this here...and you dont have to believe me, but i know this is happening for sure, at least in the UK:

someone told me that customer service workers changed the order number of people calling for their order to another order number for themselves so they would get the pair, and then cancel yours. 

Shady AF. 
mean.gif

But if they cancel the orders, how are they ordering the pair? You can't just move items from one profile to another without payment. They would have to cancel the order, it would go back into inventory, and then they could buy it.

Just a handful of the ones I'm in. Most sellers are willing to ship out even if you're not in the NY area. Some like YTWW are internationally based but depending on the seller you can find a good deal. SCOOP208 is really good for trades, his middleman service is great and cheap.  Just type  "Buying and Selling Sneakers (Insert town , city , state)" in facebook group search if you want something more local. 
im in Ny too thanks for the info

Shady AF. 
mean.gif
if you constantly getting annoying calls about some shoes people are selling for stacks , and your not paid very well and have kids would not put it past some people if they are able to do that.

if you constantly getting annoying calls about some shoes people are selling for stacks , and your not paid very well and have kids would not put it past some people if they are able to do that.
Word [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom