ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to Ye concert VIP as close as possible.

Merch will be had balls deep. No troll.

I refreshed ADC and saw it shipped and got the ship email at the same time last night after the game...not sure why/how they would update ship without notifying who copped

leave people hanging..

not send/send shipping confimations til the following Tuesday

Not with Yeezy's, but for some PK NMDs, adidas never sent me anything about shipping until I actually got the sneakers 2 ******* weeks later. They're just awful sometimes

Last edited:
For those of you who may not have anyone to receive the shipment I highly recommend Hold for pick up. It gives me a peace of mind for high dollar purchases.:wink:

laugh.gif

For those of you who may not have anyone to receive the shipment I highly recommend Hold for pick up. It gives me a peace of mind for high dollar purchases.:wink:
If im leaving for vacation and do a hold for pickup, could someone else come and pick up the package, like my parents or cousins??

Yo! Just signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager...crisis adverted!

Got tracking and everything from them while Adidas still hasn't email me.

Majors props on this info. I can relax now lol

Last edited:
Got confirmation on a 11.5. Feels good mayne.

Got 2 more charges pending on my debit account, never received confirmation emails so I expect those to be canceled. Just glad I got 1 to rock :smokin

Yo! Just signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager...crisis adverted!

Got tracking and everything from them while Adidas still hasn't email me.

Majors props on this info. I can relax now lol

When u check your order status what does it say on the adidas website

If im leaving for vacation and do a hold for pickup, could someone else come and pick up the package, like my parents or cousins??

only the name on the pkg with an ID is allowed, at least at my station. I believe there's vacation hold. But
i wouldnt enjoy my vacay with my Yeezys posted up at FedEx.

Praise Jesus. Gwen has created my shipping label and will be sending me my package over night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom