ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
checked out 0120 est order confirmation ... I checked my CC statement the pending payment disappeared I'm assuming adc is probably canceling the remaining pending orders . Hopefully not

Don't worrie about the pending payment on your accounts guys. Adc did that to me when the pb's 350 came out. I thought I was walking away with some free yeezys but they snatched that money two days after I got the shoes.

Don't worrie about the pending payment on your accounts guys. Adc did that to me when the pb's 350 came out. I thought I was walking away with some free yeezys but they snatched that money two days after I got the shoes.

Did they drop the pending charge ? Or did it stay pending ?

Well in that case fingered crossed I think this is the first time I've ever ordered anything on adc I have no idea what the guys handling the shipment are doing but this is a mess .

I wouldn't worry about pending charges. When I got the PB they dropped my pending charge then took the money out 3 days after I recived the sneakers. As long as you got a conformation email you should be good

I wish you the best of luck but I have the worst experiences with DHL.  They always hit me with customs fees.

My Sivas order should be in Thursday by the end of the day according to DHL. Total was about $440 with international fees plus shipping. Hopefully not gonna get hit with that customs

:nerd:

Imported into the US? As of February, there aren't any custom fees under $800. The previous limit was $200. You are safe, if you live in the US and shopping internationally under $800.

500 new posts? What I miss? I guess a bunch of shipping confirmations and deliveries ? :nerd:

question guys, what was the name of the company in chicago that donated a pair of shoes(that you paid for) and allowed you to buy a pair of yeezys in your size?

question guys, what was the name of the company in chicago that donated a pair of shoes(that you paid for) and allowed you to buy a pair of yeezys in your size?
i live in chicago, and I didn't hear about this. Would be good to know for the next release.

They giving out 15 percentage coupons and yet friends and family is next week 30% off in store and online.

Savages

Can't wait got some soccer jersey's I been eyeing

They giving out 15 percentage coupons and yet friends and family is next week 30% off in store and online.

Savages

Can't wait got some soccer jersey's I been eyeing

Man I wanted that pink Juventus jersey. Told my mans at adidas to cop it for me, a couple of days later Drake decides to post a pic of him wearing it (with the adidas logo PS'ed off :lol:) and it sells out instore and online in my size smh.

nah not in this pair

Feel u I gave up my moonrocks. I didn't like the colorway.

This I like I'm a fan of grey and earth tones like the gum bottoms. TBH I don't like the TB's cause I own so many black boots and shoes. They would have became an expensive paper weight.

I feel I will wear these even after I sell off some of my collection these will stay

Man I wanted that pink Juventus jersey. Told my mans at adidas to cop it for me, a couple of days later Drake decides to post a pic of him wearing it (with the adidas logo PS'ed off :lol:) and it sells out instore and online in my size smh.

Wow that's crazy gotta love the celeb factor also with the Orlando thing and I see more people going for them dude at the job had it on with a rainbow pin

This I like I'm a fan of grey and earth tones like the gum bottoms. TBH I don't like the TB's cause I own so many black boots and shoes. They would have became an expensive paper weight.

I feel I will wear these even after I sell off some of my collection these will stay

Super accurate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom