ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time was checkout for people still waiting on shipping confirmations? I was 1:27 and got mine Monday night

Not that far off. On GOAT they're going $1575 for 10.5 

stockX has some decent prices

8, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

All in the 1600s now that ADC people have some in hand

Before those prices was at 1800-2000+

I think this is the time to buy now while these sellers NEED the quick cash

After its gonna dry up and prices will rise

8, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

Truth. If you are looking for these shoes, the next few days will be the best time to get them.

I don't think Checkout time has anything to do with it. Mine was 2:13 est and the shoes just got delivered

Last edited:
Im on the lookout
nerd.gif
#NThelp
This may sound a bit odd but you may want to try messaging eBay sellers that don't have very many sales. That might help you find someone willing who is trying to make a quick flip and you can get a better price through Paypal invoice.

Not that far off. On GOAT they're going $1575 for 10.5 

8, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

Sellers collections maybe $1300-400 realistically after fees

They are selling around $1400 from what I've seen.

Might dip another $100 in the next week but these will def rise quickly. Not saying because I own them but it's happened with all other pairs and these are the best looking ones. Screw the GITD soles tho

This may sound a bit odd but you may want to try messaging eBay sellers that don't have very many sales. That might help you find someone willing who is trying to make a quick flip and you can get a better price through Paypal invoice.

^That's exactly how I got mine down to 1500 from 1700. Low feedback, but the little amount he had were all favorable.

Not really. Good advice. And after fees they definitely pulling no more than $1350-$1400 when sold for $1600.

Last edited:
Someone is messing up at the packaging / shipping department over at adidas ... Can you imagine these people looking at hundreds of yeezy come thru , they must be tempeted to slide one on the side and push the no inventory button ..: can things like this really happen ? " oh yea we don't have a size - for this order , cancel it please "

Someone is messing up at the packaging / shipping department over at adidas ... Can you imagine these people looking at hundreds of yeezy come thru , they must be tempeted to slide one on the side and push the no inventory button ..: can things like this really happen ? " oh yea we don't have a size - for this order , cancel it please "
lol for real. thought those guys might be incentivized to look for the multiple orders, but it seems like people are getting away with multiples. 

lol for real. thought those guys might be incentivized to look for the multiple orders, but it seems like people are getting away with multiples. 

It's easier to jack someone with multiples than it is to jack someone with a single order. Employees are probably like "cancel it, he's getting one pair anyways. He doesn't need more than that"

Lmao if u have shipping With tracking u need to stop. Ur good at this point. If u care that much arrange for pick up at facility.

I know some of y'all will say my pick up facility like an hour away. Have fed ex bring it to a store. Ups will to. If u don't have em on truck for delivery today.

As for folks waiting man it's looking worse and worse by Thursday y'all mite wanna just accept reality

Lmao if u have shipping With tracking u need to stop. Ur good at this point. If u care that much arrange for pick up at facility.

I know some of y'all will say my pick up facility like an hour away. Have fed ex bring it to a store. Ups will to. If u don't have em on truck for delivery today.

As for folks waiting man it's looking worse and worse by Thursday y'all mite wanna just accept reality
i will give up hope this evening on my pair without shipping confirm 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom