ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has there been a shipping wave yet today? I've been watching this thread all day at work and I feel like I haven't seen anyone (or very few) get shipping today.

NT resellers will always act like the "it" shoe is worth more than it is. In most cases, one has a better chance at getting a deal through some other means. For example, a few people I have contacted through here list their shoes for more than Stock X or even FC have them listed for. Im talking a few hundred dollars different in some cases
mean.gif
The best part about the video of the kid that had 200 pairs is when asked about prices going down he was honest and basically said he needed to get rid of all pairs as soon as possible.  He was completely unemotional and impartial about it.  Resale isn't what it was and just because prices go up doesn't mean people will purchase at the inflated prices.

I know a very reputable person that's been trying to sell a pair of Solar Yeezy 2s for about 3 months now with no success.  Even though everybody would love for their pairs to be worth $3-4,000 they don't realize that there aren't very many people in the market for $3,000 shoes in 2016.

The best part about the video of the kid that had 200 pairs is when asked about prices going down he was honest and basically said he needed to get rid of all pairs as soon as possible.  He was completely unemotional and impartial about it.  Resale isn't what it was and just because prices go up doesn't mean people will purchase at the inflated prices.

I know a very reputable person that's been trying to sell a pair of Solar Yeezy 2s for about 3 months now with no success.  Even though everybody would love for their pairs to be worth $3-4,000 they don't realize that there aren't very many people in the market for $3,000 shoes in 2016.
Or for older shoes, everyone wants that NEW NEW

If u had the bread to drop 3-4K on yeezys u would have done so by now.

Why cause ur probably paid. Already

Repped

idk whats wrong with these dudes selling the Yeezys 2s for 2000+

Id rather buy a 350/750/950 for 600-1000 less for better quality and comfort

Well said. Thanks! Someone else gets it.

Or for older shoes, everyone wants that NEW NEW
Even when we take the Adidas is the new wave mindset.  How many people are really buying OG 750s since the price hit $2000-2500?

Most people I know are like F that, i'll try to cop the next 750 drop and maybe trade back but I don't know very many people using cash to purchase at those prices.

what video?

Even when we take the Adidas is the new wave mindset.  How many people are really buying OG 750s since the price hit $2000-2500?

Most people I know are like F that, i'll try to cop the next 750 drop and maybe trade back but I don't know very many people using cash to purchase at those prices.

If I can't score a reasonable deal on these this would be my next plan to work on.

whats even worse is when people try to sell used/beat high resale kicks and act as if prices scale accordingly. Ive ran into a few sneakers sellers over the years that think that a beat to crap pair of 1k+ in new condition sneakers can be sold for $600.  The market isnt as big as people think and that market isnt looking for busted shoes either.

that said since im not in a rush to sell and dont mind waiting. I'll let the market dictate what i sell mine for

Last edited:
has there been a shipping wave yet today? I've been watching this thread all day at work and I feel like I haven't seen anyone (or very few) get shipping today.

My package has been delivered. Shipped yesterday and at my doorstep now. Can't wait to get home! I'll update y'all later with some shots.

whats even worse is when people try to sell used/beat high resale kicks and act as if prices scale accordingly. Ive ran into a few sneakers sellers over the years that think that a beat to crap pair of 1k+ in new condition sneakers can be sold for $600.  The market isnt as big as people think and that market isnt looking for busted shoes either.

that said since im not in a rush to sell and dont mind waiting. I'll let the market dictate what i sell mine for
Agreed, I'm really not wanting to sell any of my 750s or 350s anyway. Want to hold on to them...but I'll let the market dictate. I never believed in selling at astronomical prices, always try to keep it reasonable. Not sayin I'd foolishly sell somethin way lower than market, but I don't like the idea of price gouging either.

Saw people getting pairs in with busted zippers...

What happens then? Does adidas partial refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom