ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, I'm really not wanting to sell any of my 750s or 350s anyway. Want to hold on to them...but I'll let the market dictate. I never believed in selling at astronomical prices, always try to keep it reasonable. Not sayin I'd foolishly sell somethin way lower than market, but I don't like the idea of price gouging either.

same here

i always try to work with people

im not into getting low balled or into getting top $

adidas won't partial refund. They will tell you either keep it and deal with it and they'll throw you a useless 15-20% off code that can't be applied to 90% of the items on ADC, OR they will just tell you to return it for a full refund. 

However, when the original 750's had the zipper issue, adidas did ask those with that problem to provide proof of receipt and to send it back where they either fixed your zipper or sent you a new pair (there was a new batch of OG 750's). Not sure if it'll apply again. 

11:50 mark, it's a long video.
"majority of these were from the east coast"

no wonder why NYC was dry 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If u had the bread to drop 3-4K on yeezys u would have done so by now.

Why cause ur probably paid. Already

Not necessarily true. If I won the lottery today, I'd go cop pairs of Yeezy 2s. Or if my job decided to surprise us with a ridiculous bonus. People come up on extra money all the time.

That being said, that's the exact reason why I couldn't be a career reseller. Too many high and low periods in the game. I don't have the patience for that.

Anyone have insight as to why the zipper breaks? Do they have wrong size (too small?)
I think it has more to do with wearing the shoes partially zipped.

Fully zipped and fully unzipped might have your zipper lasting a bit longer.

The zipper breaking might just be something thats an eventuality with this model like midsoles cracking on Jordan 3s and 4s.

Last edited:
Fixing a broken zipper shouldn't be a problem. If its anything like other zippers, there are a ton of how to videos and articles all over the internet. I could be wrong, however, as I don't own a 750.., yet.

Last edited:
Saw people getting pairs in with busted zippers...

What happens then? Does adidas partial refund?
i remember one dude had a PB 2.0 that had a tear in it. adidas said they would refund if he reutned them but would not replace

Saw people getting pairs in with busted zippers...

What happens then? Does adidas partial refund?
- just saw this around the same time you probably did (from twitter)

- from the pic that would be an easy fix, but when you lose teeth you have to get the entire zipper replaced which can be pricey 

adidas won't partial refund. They will tell you either keep it and deal with it and they'll throw you a useless 15-20% off code that can't be applied to 90% of the items on ADC, OR they will just tell you to return it for a full refund. 

However, when the original 750's had the zipper issue, adidas did ask those with that problem to provide proof of receipt and to send it back where they either fixed your zipper or sent you a new pair (there was a new batch of OG 750's). Not sure if it'll apply again. 

Uncle Kyrie my boy. Still no cancellations due to overselling. Hmmm

Last edited:
I thought we had a NT'er who had they 750 replaced with a New Zipper by Adidas

OR

Did they send him a brand new 750 but the Zipper was diff from the Original 750 zipper, a new zipper?

If I'm not mistaken

my pairs from Footaction was already zipped up

idk why his pair would come zipped down

my PB's have an error, one of the boost is not aligned like the other lol

but i wont sweat it cause at least i copped at retail, no one will inspect the bottom

You must be really dense.

Theres at least 5 members in here alone that got CANCELLATIONS. I can pull up at least another 5 CANCELLATIONS from Facebook.

This is your FIRST pair of Yeezys, and probably your FIRST ADC order as well. Sit your butt down. 

EDIT: I actually read back, you didn't even cop from ADC. Shut your non-believing a55 up. 

5 cancellations!! Omg that's a lot. Lol. I'm sure they were cancelled because of reasons. Payment. Bought with bots, multiple pairs, etc..certainly wasn't widescale cancellations for over selling.

how far is the zip code you put it in?   you could have them hold it at the facility and then go pick it up.

The zip code is one number off. Looking it up and it doesn't even exist haha. Entering all the address info with the wrong zip and all sites adjust the zip code correctly. Hopefully if adidas ship fedex can catch it and deliver it to the right place.
I want to contact another cs rep but at this point I feel like they're either gonna cancel or leave it as is.

Last edited:
5 cancellations!! Omg that's a lot. Lol. I'm sure they were cancelled because of reasons. Payment. Bought with bots, multiple pairs, etc..certainly wasn't widescale cancellations for over selling.
You really don't know how to put 2 and 2 together. So let me break it down sentence by sentence

I said I can pull up at least 10 cancellations on the spot. Does that mean theres only 10 cancellations in total? No. 

You said there hasn't been ANY cancellations, there obviously have been real cancellations because a few members here alone has posted screenshots of their cancellation emails.

Does it matter what the reason is for cancellation? Cancelled is cancelled, they don't tell you "oh you've been using a bot, You've been cancelled". No, they just tell you that they can't fulfill your order.

Theres also a rare chance that you get cancelled for multiple pairs, because many of us have checked out multiple pairs and they still shipped. Even if they cancelled, you won't tell you that you've been cancelled for purchasing multiple pairs. So that brings it back to the last bullet. 

And lastly, does it matter if its widescale cancellations? Again, being cancelled is being cancelled. Overselling is a very real thing. You've obviously haven't been buying from ADC to even grasp the concept of this. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom