ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you trippin. 

i mean, you paid to be in a rigged raffle.  now you're mad the raffle was rigged??
Come on bro who would be cool with knowing someone played them.  Doesn't matter if it was just for a $1.

Last edited:
If that store actually lost the account it would be
pimp.gif
Won't find out till next release :tongue:opcorngif:
And I paid to be in their raffle. I am demanding a refund.
FYI: Charging for raffle tickets in the state of Texas is illegal

https://texasattorneygeneral.gov/fa...er-nights-in-texas-frequently-asked-questions

sneaker twitter PI linked me this. 
roll.gif

They held an online raffle as well. $5 per entry
If i understood what was shared with me this is also illegal in the state of Texas.

Last edited:
you trippin. 

i mean, you paid to be in a rigged raffle.  now you're mad the raffle was rigged??

No, I paid to be in a raffle to earn a chance to purchase the shoes.

Like I said, principle. If it's in fact true, do you know how much money they made off the scam?

If you're going to rig the raffle, don't charge people to enter.

wasn't it like $5 tho?
Principle.
you trippin. 

Common bro who would be cool with knowing someone played them.  Doesn't matter if it was just for a $1.
thats not what i'm saying....

my point is...if you're PAYING to enter a raffle, then you should know off top that its slick.

you trippin. 

No, I paid to be in a raffle to earn a chance to purchase the shoes.

Like I said, principle. If it's in fact true, do you know how much money they made off the scam?

If you're going to rig the raffle, don't charge people to enter.
i get what you're saying.  but raffling shoes is illegal in the first place.  so you participated in illegal activity, right.  but now you're mad cause they done some unethical ish by backdooring all the pairs to the homie

Last edited:

thats not what i'm saying....

my point is...if you're PAYING to enter a raffle, then you should know off top that its slick.
Yea, on principle I'd never pay to enter a raffle so I get what you're saying.
right.   that whole "for every $50 you spend, you get an additional ticket" bs.  like, come on now!!

maybe dude is inexperienced with the raffle jig.  but if you gotta pay, don't play. 

Inexperienced? In a raffle? What does that have to do with anything? Clearly, you're missing the point. If you're okay with a company pullin' this ish, that's a whole other issue. Acting on something with the intent to scam is a crime.

Inexperienced? In a raffle? What does that have to do with anything? Clearly, you're missing the point. If you're okay with a company pullin' this ish, that's a whole other issue. Acting on something with the intent to scam is a crime.
inexperienced with the "jig" of a local boutique during a limited release

here's what i'm saying to you.  you're doing business with a store that's making you pay money to enter their raffle.  so clearly, they are about that money, right.  you thought your $5 gave you a shot.  but the next dude came along and said "bruh, i'll shoot yall $100".  your ticket never had a chance.

then, the last guy came by and said "let me buy all 35 pairs and we'll split the resale profit"....SOLD

I think what he's trying to say is that you shouldnt have entered in the first place.

Dont support companies that perform illegal activities 

My box ripped from the corner too ... I don't give a damn, adidas can keep sending me ripped boxes as long as the let me cook :smokin

Last edited:
Me

EDIT: you guys still have pending charge?, cause i do

Pending charge not showing but the money hasn't been returned to my balance yet. The order still says ready to ship. My guess is that they ship tonight or tomorrow

Whatever they are doing for shipping just isn't making any sense to me. Logistically wouldn't it make most sense to ship my roommates order and mine at the same time? It's going to the same place, and they are both the same size...

Except he got shipping confirmation yesterday, ordering 30 minutes after I did - and i'm left with nothing.

Either they are going through orders at random, or by most recent first. I'm sure region comes into play as well but since ours are going to the same place i'm just very confused. Losing a bit of hope as the day passes.

My roommate and I got order confirmations. Unfortunately mine ended up getting cancelled and his didn't. Pretty upset but hey, at least one of us won

My roommate and I got order confirmations. Unfortunately mine ended up getting cancelled and his didn't. Pretty upset but hey, at least one of us won
So different login accounts, payments but same address and one get canceled?  he should sell his pair and yal split the money lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom