ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nope but you would think someone with 3k+ posts and 500+ reps would be more calm and expect certain things like this. You would think that someone with few posts and reps just joined the game and panic about everything. 
no i was just saying its dumb people base things on posts and reps...someone with few posts does not equal a noob.

and just because someone is not a noob and has a lot more experience i don't expect them to be more calm when people are getting their orders cancelled. 

Last edited:
Update:

So I called Fedex and raised a fuss. The overnight shipping confirmation I got said the shoe was to be delivered between 930-1030 am today. Cool, I told my brother and my mom (who doesn't work anymore) about it. The door was open and they were ready.

I'm not at home, so I check the app & it says delivered at 10. I call my bro and he says shoes never came.
I'm freaking out. Call Fedex, check all of my neighbors doors (I knocked and asked if any package came too), nobody saw anything.

Fedex lady gave me a case #. They called me back in 15 minutes, saying they delivered it underneath the AC unit.
Well there's no AC unit anywhere near my house or my neighbor's homes, so I tell the lady the package isn't here.
Fed ex truck pulls up 10 minutes later, apparently he delivered to the wrong address.

Long story short, I got my shoes. Dude delivered to the wrong address. Thankfully I was able to get em back.
Next time I'm getting it routed to a hub.
Glad you got your kicks.  It's great to be diligent especially dealing with Fedex.

no i was just saying its dumb people base things on posts and reps...someone with few posts does not equal a noob.

and just because someone is not a noob and has a lot more experience i don't expect them to be more calm when people are getting their orders cancelled. 
well thats just your opinion. I think it's dumb I had to explain my side. It's not like I was giving the guy a Nobel Peace Prize. Rather just shocked how some of yall more experienced people panic about order confirmation times and this new user has a better outlook. 

Last edited:
Can't ***** bc I got a pair but I wish adidas would double box in a box that fits. My box was torn on one side [emoji]128530[/emoji]
That's from the Fed-Ex driver checking to see if your his size! 
laugh.gif

not Adidas
same thing happened to my box, looks like the same corner too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
it's likely from the pressure of the box being thrown around, the impact causes the same split on 2 of my 950 boxes. 

and THAT, you can probably blame adidas, for not putting bubble packaging inside.

Last edited:

idk why but there is always one person that has a UPS/FEDEX driver deliver their shoes to a neighbor 
laugh.gif
Update:

So I called Fedex and raised a fuss. The overnight shipping confirmation I got said the shoe was to be delivered between 930-1030 am today. Cool, I told my brother and my mom (who doesn't work anymore) about it. The door was open and they were ready.

I'm not at home, so I check the app & it says delivered at 10. I call my bro and he says shoes never came.
I'm freaking out. Call Fedex, check all of my neighbors doors (I knocked and asked if any package came too), nobody saw anything.

Fedex lady gave me a case #. They called me back in 15 minutes, saying they delivered it underneath the AC unit.
Well there's no AC unit anywhere near my house or my neighbor's homes, so I tell the lady the package isn't here.
Fed ex truck pulls up 10 minutes later, apparently he delivered to the wrong address.

Long story short, I got my shoes. Dude delivered to the wrong address. Thankfully I was able to get em back.
Next time I'm getting it routed to a hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom