ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the way prices are looking (according to goat) you could sell your 12.5 buy a 10.5 and have 100-200 left over

crazy how value changes depending on size, but you can def see a trend just based on people in here saying what sizes they got.

Am actually thinking of selling and picking up moonrocks and tans already have pb 1.0 , even if I have to put extra money for the two pairs it's cool

IF.... IF

I were to trade my OG 750 for these gums... Is $1k on top of gums way too much?

I am also considering just selling them.

I asked for a PC and was being told $2.5k

Can I get a PC as well?

Thx

Last edited:
IF.... IF

I were to trade my OG 750 for these gums... Is $1k on top way too much?

I am also considering just selling them.

I asked for a PC and was being told $2.5k

Can I get a PC as well?

Thx
If ur OGs are DS you are wayyyyy over paying

I'm thinking about trading my back up TDs for the Grey gums. Just unsure if I want to let them go.

On the one hand prices for the 750s aren't bad over here. So I'm not sure if trading my TDs for them is worth it.

But on the other hand I refuse to pay resell  
eyes.gif

I have no clue what I should do 
laugh.gif
I'm thinking about trading grey gums for tds, but want cash on top too

way too much. about $300-$350 on top is more like it
May just sell for $2.5k then lol

$300-350 is low or a steal to me
Originally when prices were high on gums (launch day)
People were offering $600-700 on top all day

Last edited:

Oh yeah... FIXED. sorry for confusion. I will be asking for $1k on top. Too much?
OK.. yea Idk why I thought YOU would be adding another 1k haha i thought you were crazy at first haha

I would say 300 more tops like dude before me said. and youre gonna be sitting on those for a while if you want $2.5k

OK.. yea Idk why I thought YOU would be adding another 1k haha i thought you were crazy at first haha

I would say 300 more tops like dude before me said. and youre gonna be sitting on those for a while if you want $2.5k
I got multiple offers for that a couple weeks ago but passed on em smh. Should've just did it

But I live out here in LA. So possibilities are endless out here lol. Was even thinking just consign em

Last edited:

Not even Flight Club would move the OG pair for $2.5k. From what ive seen, the demand for the OG colorway has gone down since this release. And it seems the grey gums are better quality than the OG pair.

Not even Flight Club would move the OG pair for $2.5k. From what ive seen, the demand for the OG colorway has gone down since this release. And it seems the grey gums are better quality than the OG pair.
Dang really? Haven't been paying too much attention. Flight has up for $3.5 though.
I guess it just depends on the buyer. Gotta see how it pans out

Anyone know of any consignment shops in Chicago? I moved here in December and travel a lot for work, so I haven't had much time to look. trying to consign my TB 750's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom