ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1510 is under $1500?

Its also just for one size.
laugh.gif

And how do you know the seller will accept?
lmaoo...def was the hype

$1510 is under $1500?

Its also just for one size. :lol:

And how do you know the seller will accept?

Is this real life? Your telling me that someone who has them listed for 1510 or even 1600 won't accept an offer of 1490. The chances are extremely high that anyone can buy a pair right now for under 1500 between the sizes of 9-12

lmaoo...def was the hype

Look. I understand people, (maybe yourself? ) wants them to be worth more right now, but they aren't. 1500 is the average asking price. As for myself, I'm looking to hold mine and if they get up to the value of the OG 750's I may sell. If not, I'm rockin em.

Look. I understand people, (maybe yourself? ) wants them to be worth more right now, but they aren't. 1500 is the average asking price. As for myself, I'm looking to hold mine and if they get up to the value of the OG 750's I may sell. If not, I'm rockin em.
Drop some on feet pics when you do

Is this real life? Your telling me that someone who has them listed for 1510 or even 1600 won't accept an offer of 1490. The chances are extremely high that anyone can buy a pair right now for under 1500 between the sizes of 9-12

As I was typing my last post my co worker bid on a pair on. Size 9. 1475 and it was just accepted on GOAT

Last edited:
One person has it at 1510 and dude thinks every pair on the market is under 1500
roll.gif

either way i still think all 750 besides the 1st drop will drop to around 1.2-1.4

Last edited:
I'm thinking about trading my back up TDs for the Grey gums. Just unsure if I want to let them go.

On the one hand prices for the 750s aren't bad over here. So I'm not sure if trading my TDs for them is worth it.

But on the other hand I refuse to pay resell  
eyes.gif

I have no clue what I should do 
laugh.gif

The last site you should be using to gauge the market is Stockx 
laugh.gif

looking at stockx i should be getting 500+ for XX9s 

Last edited:
Everyone getting pairs in hand and dudes can't afford to keep them of course resell prices are dropping, they won't stay that way.

How long have you guys been dealing with yeezys?

The last site you should be using to gauge the market is Stockx :lol:  

looking at stockx i should be getting 500+ for XX9s 

View media item 2070506
If you read their disclaimer on recent sales you will see that they come from a variety of platforms, not just stockx. That specific sale is obviously a fake or who the **** knowS. And I agree stockX is a little high but if you check the asks, vs the bids, you can get a pretty accurate representation of what they are going for. Between stockx and goat, you can get a a great idea of what they are going for.

What would you use to gauge the market? Certainly not flight club, rifla, ss. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom