ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice philly skyline 

what court is that ?
Marian Anderson, around your way man
Some what only bout 8 mins away, im down south alil more by broad & snyder 

if i was to ball it would be 18th & Johnson (Barry playground) but they got double rim which is pretty bad. Not sure if they changed them this summer tho. dope to see fellow Nters from around the way tho 

congrats on your pick up as well 

Last edited:
IDK. there are legitimate good deals out there. Plus I dont really see any TB 750s going for more than the grey gum. If we are looking at trends, theyll be mid range.. then hella high... then hella low in price and be to where I see TBs at now. I just connected a fellow NTer a DS pair for 850. I'm hopeful these deals will come around eventually for the GITD

:nerd:

Connect me for that price. I don't care what size it is. In Yeezy's, I wear 6-13 :smile:

Last edited:
Just got the email from fedex that they been delivered. Omw home now so we shall see how these things really look in person.

And no way I'm trading my DS 750 for used 350. Again I've seen the trades happen already, I don't mind waiting and most likely even if prices go up I won't get that trade but I can def trade for moon rocks DS and cash which I will eventually do once these go up.

I don't trade new kicks for used kicks, that's *** backwards.
what size are your 750's?

Anybody says shipped but can't see tracking number or information ?

Last edited:
And no way I'm trading my DS 750 for used 350. Again I've seen the trades happen already, I don't mind waiting and most likely even if prices go up I won't get that trade but I can def trade for moon rocks DS and cash which I will eventually do once these go up.

I don't trade new kicks for used kicks, that's *** backwards.
what size are your 750's?

Wait so goat now charges a fee to cash out?

Unless you're an established seller who's been selling for a minute, they charge 2.9 to everyone. Luckily for me, I just cash out to bank only and won't get charged the 2.9 til next June.

Ahh. Should've been more active in this thread. Still have the PB 2.0 DS Size 8. Been trying to trade for moon rocks for the longest.

Some what only bout 8 mins away, im down south alil more by broad & snyder 

if i was to ball it would be 18th & Johnson (Barry playground) but they got double rim which is pretty bad. Not sure if they changed them this summer tho. dope to see fellow Nters from around the way tho 

congrats on your pick up as well 
Yea man I played a lot at Palumbo too... but thanks, good look. Philly is def out here, just wish I had more luck at UBIQ

I seen a app called Slang or sumthin like dat

never checked it out

anyone messed with that one

i wish adidas would put me out of my misery. didn't someone say they talked to an adidas rep and they said they have 3 days to ship it out? which would mean wednesday was the last day.

We got police in here? 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom