ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
. there's a reason these are and always have been the lowest resale, like.
Actually the PB's are typically the lowest resale, especially the 2.0's. 

StockX shows that PB 2.0's recently sold for as low as $700.   Cheapest OT's recently sold for $900, with many in $1100+ range.  MR for $950 cheapest but most in $1250+ range.  TD's all over $2k. 

StockX shows that PB 2.0's recently sold for as low as $700.   Cheapest OT's recently sold for $900, with many in $1100+ range.  MR for $950 cheapest but most in $1250+ range.  TD's all over $2k. 
wow!!! had no idea... MR and OT were moving for that..

yeah true opinions vary. I honestly can't imagine liking OTs the most of the 4 though. maybe if you'd only seen them in pictures, but yea in real life they are a very boring dull/dingy brown colour, not the nice rich colour in pics. and yeah the quality looks cheap. hard to wear too, always felt they ruined my outfit because I hate the colour.

Pirate Blacks are easily the best for me. I wear mine all the time. love the colours and the contrast of the red stretched heel tab and the effectiveness of the subtle flecks on the black. I'd like a pair if Turtledoves just because they're special for being OG. but I have no interest in moonrocks or another pair of tans, hope they're never rereleased.

I own TB 750s and GITD. GITD is considerably better than the TB in looks and quality. in surprised many people aren't really feeling them, to me they are amazing.
I agree oxford tans look horrible up close.

nerd.gif

Connect me for that price. I don't care what size it is. In Yeezy's, I wear 6-13 :smile:
Ill remember to do so next time! Do the same broham! 
glasses.gif

. there's a reason these are and always have been the lowest resale, like.

That's why I'm waiting for gums to go up, I don't care to spend 2-300 more and grab DS PB and Moonrocks if and when gums hit $1800

Last edited:
That's why I'm waiting for gums to go up, I don't care to spend 2-300 more and grab DS PB and Moonrocks if and when gums hit $1800
That was going to be my plan too, if I got the gums.   But.... checkout loop for me.  So no gums, or MR. 

only lower because there's been 2 releases of the PB. if there had just been the 1 release, which is now ages ago, then the resale would sh*t on the tans. last year, before 2.0 the resale on the blacks was suitably high.

iirc most people selling the pb 1.0 at the time had some insider info about a re-release so they started raising prices before people caught wind of it. they were still around 7-800 then shot up to 1-1.2k when that fake hype was around. once the re-release was confirmed prices dropped like a rock.

Does anybody think the new 750's fit really big? My size 9 is like a whole inch longer than any other size 9 shoe I have. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom