ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has nothing to do with adidas though... It's on FedEx
They way they've handled this release in general. Cancelling people for no reason, fulfilling orders they canceled, no rhyme or reason to any of it.  And I honestly think they rerouted my package, but I hope I'm wrong.  

I changed my post, don't know how you saw it so quickly.

Not sure for the reason and what's going on. I thought it was going in different states or not scanning but looks like it was held or some kind of change from adidas [emoji]129300[/emoji]

One person was clueless and just kept telling me I had requested pickup. Another person said they saw the Georgia scan and that's it.  Maybe I'm being paranoid but hearing of reroutes has me shook lol but none of them said anything about a request from sender.

My shipping looking mad suspect too but im gonna wait till after the game to worry bout it

Man I will never complain in a JB thread about shipping stories.

Yeezy threads take the cake on this.

I hope u get all ur pairs tho

Last edited:
350 > 750

Goes with everything.
smokin.gif
dope ink. pants are questionable tho lol

Just saw this too, I'm glad they dropping and hope they keep dropping. Looks like someone is in need of that rent money by the first. Lol

They gonna go up regardless

Point is, if you want these. Time to buy now and start sending offers. People who didn't have money to cop these and hold are desperate

They gonna go up regardless

Point is, if you want these. Time to buy now and start sending offers. People who didn't have money to cop these and hold are desperate
I don't understand why people are saying why these are going to be a "bust" like the blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom