ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're misunderstanding my post...

People want money, a lot of these including myself
Don't get the chance to cop a hyped up shoe that sells for hundreds to thousands of dollars instantly.

I'm not speaking for everyone but people want money, if you can barely afford a $400 shoe and turns out to be worth $1500... What are you gonna do? Sell it.

I been in the shoe game, not my first time owning a a show that's worth 3,4, 5 times the retail price. Like I said I'm sitting on them, I'm not money looking for cash, I can afford my pair
wink.gif

That's my point
This is the internet man people just like to argue because they're bored.

agreed. I had a couple of people on here last night visibly angry at me because I said I didn't like the colour of the Oxford tans in real life vs in pictures. and taking their own time, going on eBay to prove they're the 2nd least valuable Yeezy instead of the 1st least valuable Yeezy by a few dollars. I'm sitting here like who gives a **** [emoji]128514[/emoji].

i agree, oxford tans arent really that nice to me. i would have to say theyre my least favorite colorway of the 350s

They gonna go up regardless

Point is, if you want these. Time to buy now and start sending offers. People who didn't have money to cop these and hold are desperate

This. They wont stay this low for long. The market is oversaturated now so the best time to act is now or sometime in the next few weeks. If you dont buy it, a reseller will cop and sit on it to control the market. Less pairs out there in circulation, the higher the price is. These were already really limited in the fact that they didnt launch on footsites like the black pair did

Going back a couple pages everyone was giving me a hard time for saying prices are under 1500. They real quiet now. And I think it's great. I hope they drop to a thousand so more people can have them. I got a pair at retail. I also don't plan on wearing mine I'm just looking to get the tb 750's. Which I'll probably do today. But resale is way down. Probably going to fall around 1100-1200 in the next two weeks before going back up.

It's cool to have opinions but I have 0 clue why this new generation gets so upset that someone else has a different one. Everyone wants to make everything a competition anymore and needs to use it to quench their thirst to win. Christ I sound old. 

Anywho, Personally I love the OT's. It's my favorite pair. I get why people may not like the color, but I like that its neutral and subtle. Those reasons are why I personally don't like TD's. Too much going on/contrast for me. 

Also, IMO, it's probably going to be a good bit before these head back in the up direction. The market is dead for the most part for everything. If you're not dumping most things that 1st weekend you need to be prepared to sit on them for a good bit. Who in the world would have every thought we'd see iconic shoes like Flu's, Cement IVs, Aqua 8s selling for retail after the drop or even sitting in some places. Now I'm not saying these are going to hit retail, or even under 1200 any time soon, but I think settling around 1300-1400 is probably where we're going to be through most of this year. Then we may see it start to creep up. 

Last edited:
It's cool to have opinions but I have 0 clue why this new generation gets so upset that someone else has a different one. Everyone wants to make everything a competition anymore and needs to use it to quench their thirst to win. Christ I sound old. 

Anywho, Personally I love the OT's. It's my favorite pair. I get why people may not like the color, but I like that its neutral and subtle. Those reasons are why I personally don't like TD's. Too much going on/contrast for me. 

Also, IMO, it's probably going to be a good bit before these head back in the up direction. The market is dead for the most part for everything. If you're not dumping most things that 1st weekend you need to be prepared to sit on them for a good bit. Who in the world would have every thought we'd see iconic shoes like Flu's, Cement IVs, Aqua 8s selling for retail after the drop or even sitting in some places. Now I'm not saying these are going to hit retail, or even under 1200 any time soon, but I think settling around 1300-1400 is probably where we're going to be through most of this year. Then we may see it start to creep up. 

You not old man. Just wise. You sound like me a lot. People are so sensitive these days. The world in general is too dang sensitive.

But I think shoes like Jordans are sitting because people are finally starting to understand nike makes trash products. As a kid jordan was everything. My first pair was playoffs 12 in 96. Nike just uses the cheapest material and increase prices. I was so mad at the 2012 playoff that I sold both pair I had and said I would not wear another and I haven't. The day I got away from jordan was the day my eyes opened to real sneakers.

So yea you going to sit on js because it's a lot of people like me especially if you in your late 20s early 30s. It will be a long time before I wear another jordan.

Prime example I saw a ton of people complaining about the recent 11 lows. Glue everywhere, cracking, shoes looked like they alead been worn. Cmon now.

While I just paid 225 for Horween 997s. It's not even a comparison quality wise. Get your money worth.

Last edited:
Not convinced that these won't keep going down in price in line with the TBs. Me personally, I like these 750s more than any other yeezy release (previous fav where turtle doves). But now I realize that these aren't worth more than box + tax + shipping to me, so onto the next one.

Arguing about prices and value is pointless. We all know how the market works. Prices are high before relealese, still high immediately after. Then prices dip. Especially on the more common sizes. This isn't new for any even kind of limited shoe. But some of you are seriously downplaying the nuances That come with yeezys in particular.

1. Size is always going to play a huge difference and it is right now. I definitely notices a drop in listing prices on eBay in the middle of the week, for the common sizes but also for the not so common sizes. But as the pairs are getting bought the sizes at the ends of the bell curve are already creeping back up in listing prices and decreasing over all in quantity.

2. Street/facebook group value isn't going to run the market forever. As time goes on, people that need the quick flip disperse and fakes hit the market the market is going to transition back to places where buyers and sellers are offered more protection. And those places are the ones that are going to dictate resell. And for a lot of buyers and sellers this is already the case.

I personally like this colorway the best of any of the 750s and possibly any of the adidas Yeezy collection other than turtle doves. It reminds me of a updated Zen Yeezy 1. I would like to see a burgundy pair with a gum bottom. Also, I would like to see a black pair with a gum sole

still waiting on my last pair to ship.  I'm about to call ADC csr.  it's already pass the 1-3 business days. 

Going back a couple pages everyone was giving me a hard time for saying prices are under 1500. They real quiet now. And I think it's great. I hope they drop to a thousand so more people can have them. I got a pair at retail. I also don't plan on wearing mine I'm just looking to get the tb 750's. Which I'll probably do today. But resale is way down. Probably going to fall around 1100-1200 in the next two weeks before going back up.
roll.gif
you still dont know why people gave you a hard time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom