ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how long goat takes to approve sellers?
I've been waiting to get off eBay

After 3 weeks of waiting to be approved I contacted GOAT and was appoved that afternoon....been wide open ever since.

Finallly arrived :\

Nobody really likes the core black 750s?  Everyone out here keep saying they're a bust.  I love my pair.

i got rid of all my 350s and don't regret it at all (only had 2 pairs of PBs and 2 pairs of OTs). i don't have OG 750s, but i do have TBs and GGs and i gotta say if i had to choose between the 2, i'd go with the TBs. GGs are a good looking shoe for sure, but imo there's just something so sinister about the TBs. TBs are the goat adidas yeezy IMO...

:nerd:

i got rid of all my 350s and don't regret it at all (only had 2 pairs of PBs and 2 pairs of OTs). i don't have OG 750s, but i do have TBs and GGs and i gotta say if i had to choose between the 2, i'd go with the TBs. GGs are a good looking shoe for sure, but imo there's just something so sinister about the TBs. TBs are the goat adidas yeezy IMO...

nerd.gif
man we need to be friends as i unloaded my TB for 350s + case and want to do the same with my GITDs lol

I've been waiting on that Goat approval to sell for about 3 weeks.  Linked ebay but I'm going to try to contact them since someone said that worked.

Got my GITD/GumJawns/InsertNewYeezyNameHere today and I just want to thank this NT forum for helping and assisting me, cause I would not have gotten any Yzy w/o the knowledge and insight of you guys on here. Every trial and tribulation, every trick/tactic, etc helped. Some could care less and it may not be a big deal but its not easy getting these damn shoes. N I b damned if someone thinks it is. So thank you.
pimp.gif

Always thought these margiela sneakers were [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] after seeing Kanye rock em. Glad he came out with a 750 colorway inspired by these (seems like it at least). Such a dope colorway
I bet if I posted in here with that fit of denim and my 750s I would get clowned for #NTDenim.  To me, this is so much cleaner than his current fashion with all the holes.  I miss the old Kanye.  
laugh.gif

I bet if I posted in here with that fit of denim and my 750s I would get clowned for #NTDenim.  To me, this is so much cleaner than his current fashion with all the holes.  I miss the old Kanye.  
laugh.gif
Na thats definitely not NTdenim worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom