ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it's Official

I can't buy even a reg item off ADC

it loops back out of cart everytime I check out

Cleared my cookies and it still does it!

No wonder I didn't get my Yeeh-Zee's 

:lol:  

me either :lol: i can't get to checkout and i'm just getting some stuff off the F&F sale.

it'll let me go thru paypal tho :nerd:

I click paypal it goes there but once confirmed on paypal I get sent back to cart by Adidas

Oh Well 
indifferent.gif

I just got my Fedex delivery
smokin.gif

Also, I know this was brought up in an earlier post but cant find it to reference. I was one of the many that my shipping notice took forever and during the time it took to ship my pending payment from Adidas was returned to me and they havent charged me for it agian yet. I have the shoes and havent paid for them at this point.

Anyone else this happen too?
Congrats they arrived safely.

I do not try those "Sold" prices on StockX. I really have no idea where they get their info from lol

They collect it from sales on a bunch of different platforms, it's not just stockx sales, they use FC, goat & others.

That makes sense. I think I read that once on one of their graphs or labels somewhere. FC always seems a bit higher, and Ive never used Goat - other than downloading the app and browsing.

Goat > StockX
For the most part, prices are very similar from what I can tell.
Yeah I'm talking about the user interface, both for buyer and seller. I've only bought one pair on Goat but I've sold a handful, haven't sold anything on StockX but I've listed for basically the same prices as I did on Goat. Only difference is they sold on Goat whereas I just got undercut on StockX constantly.

Yeah I'm talking about the user interface, both for buyer and seller. I've only bought one pair on Goat but I've sold a handful, haven't sold anything on StockX but I've listed for basically the same prices as I did on Goat. Only difference is they sold on Goat whereas I just got undercut on StockX constantly.

Good to know. Thanks. Ill keep that in mind.

Said screw it and took out the insoles. Fit perfect now, any recommendations for a replacement insole? Also since these are my first pair of 750s, is it usual for the zipper to be hard to zip up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom