ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if THIS is considered #NTdenim, then it's been confirmed that NT has officially embraced and endorsed #YoungThugDenim aka men wearing women's jeans...

:x

Not NT denim but ideally it shiuld be more tapered at the bottom. The thigh area looks fine.[/quote]

i'm gonna respectfully disagree. the way ye is rocking his jeans in those pics are exactly how i rock my jeans. no need for extra taper. at least for ME. but to each their own...

750s definitely don't look good with denim with that loose of a leg opening.

Nothing wrong with how Ye's jeans fit in the thighs in that pic. But joints definitely look sloppy hitting the shoes like that

Outfit of the day, its like 80-90 here in Philly so Nice T and Running Shorts are fire right now.

Last edited:
anyone getting these for their GITD 750? and what size?

http://www.**************.com/product/gitd-glow-in-the-dark

Anyone know of any forums where I can pick up a pair of DS Moonrocks? i'd rather deal with someone and try to pay a little less than I would on Flight Club. Searched classifieds here and nothing and also Grailed.

Anyone know of any forums where I can pick up a pair of DS Moonrocks? i'd rather deal with someone and try to pay a little less than I would on Flight Club. Searched classifieds here and nothing and also Grailed.
Have you tried GOAT? Or slang? But be careful on slang seen a lot of fake pairs on their.

I regret selling my 2 pairs of Moonrocks for $800 each.... Trying to get a pair of turtle doves for a decent price now

The hunt is over... I hope :D

I took a leap of faith and purchased from a new user on eBay. The listing was originally $1200 BIN or up for auction, so I contacted the seller and worked out a deal for 1k plus shipping - $15 give or take. They will be shipping the pair first thing Monday morning so my nerves will be on edge until I receive and then inspect the pair for authenticity. Worst case scenario I have to use buyer protection from either eBay or Paypal as I used the latter for payment purposes. If everything goes right, I just got one hell of a deal for a size 10 gums :smokin

Last edited:
^^ noticed a lot of those zero feedback sellers are shipping their pairs out on Monday or Tuesday next week. Not saying it isn't legit but I wonder if all the fake pairs are coming in around that time.

^^ noticed a lot of those zero feedback sellers are shipping their pairs out on Monday or Tuesday next week. Not saying it isn't legit but I wonder if all the fake pairs are coming in around that time.

I can't honestly speak on that, but a lot of people have been getting their legit pairs in over this week. Because today is Saturday, and tomorrow Sunday, first day to ship would be Monday, as per the eBay notice, seeing as I just bought at around 9pm. Crossing my fingers its a legit transaction.

Last edited:
The hunt is over... I hope :D

I took a leap of faith and purchased from a new user on eBay. The listing was originally $1200 BIN or up for auction, so I contacted the seller and worked out a deal for 1k plus shipping - $15 give or take. They will be shipping the pair first thing Monday morning so my nerves will be on edge until I receive and then inspect the pair for authenticity. Worst case scenario I have to use buyer protection from either eBay or Paypal as I used the latter for payment purposes. If everything goes right, I just got one hell of a deal for a size 10 gums :smokin

congrats man!

just pulled the trigger on a pair myself and can't wait to get them in :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom