ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homie admitted to knowingly buy a fake pair of 350's.
laugh.gif
if I got desperate I would too resell too crazy on these kicks

Anyone have adidas refund them for the 350s? I checked my credit card and they refunded me for my tan 350s even though they delivered them already.

thats why its random
..........what? IDK if you we're trying to give me one of those smart *** answers that some people in threads like these give out but...

-If you weren't then I'm sorry I misunderstood your intentions but your answer was vague and didn't answer anything, next time don't answer me if you don't know an answer to what I'm asking.

-If you were then lemme stop you right there, I'm not like these other posters just, because I have a low post count or something doesn't mean I won't shut you down real quick. First off yes it's random what does that have to do with anything? Majority of the time a restock is usually random the only time it wouldn't be random is when stores will post about it being available in a certain time frame so you can be ready for it. Also every random restock has a frequency all white ultraboosts are random restocks but they restock generally once a day somewhere sometimes more while cream ultraboosts restock maybe once every 2 weeks from what I've been able to observe so far. I've seen yeezy's restock today randomly and there was that other random restock on eastbay a little whiles back, I haven't followed the yeezy game before then like some of you thats why I came into a forum discussion thread about said shoes to ask others who may of been following the shoes before then if they knew. I know it's obviously not often but so far from the only data I have to go on from it would be every couple of weeks it seems and that obviously can't be right so thats why I asked...

These cryptic messages some of you guys be putting out there are really redundant if you don't want to help others shutup, ignore them, and move on with your day.

Last edited:
Thoughts if those are the next 350 cw? Dude also has white 350's in there. Maybe he's a model for adidas or something? Page looks legit on ig

..........what? IDK if you we're trying to give me one of those smart *** answers that some people in threads like these give out but...

-If you weren't then I'm sorry I misunderstood your intentions but your answer was vague and didn't answer anything, next time don't answer me if you don't know an answer to what I'm asking.

-If you were then lemme stop you right there, I'm not like these other posters just, because I have a low post count or something doesn't mean I won't shut you down real quick. First off yes it's random what does that have to do with anything? Majority of the time a restock is usually random the only time it wouldn't be random is when stores will post about it being available in a certain time frame so you can be ready for it. Also every random restock has a frequency all white ultraboosts are random restocks but they restock generally once a day somewhere sometimes more while cream ultraboosts restock maybe once every 2 weeks from what I've been able to observe so far. I've seen yeezy's restock today randomly and there was that other random restock on eastbay a little whiles back, I haven't followed the yeezy game before then like some of you thats why I came into a forum discussion thread about said shoes to ask others who may of been following the shoes before then if they knew. I know it's obviously not often but so far from the only data I have to go on from it would be every couple of weeks it seems and that obviously can't be right so thats why I asked...

These cryptic messages some of you guys be putting out there are really redundant if you don't want to help others shutup, ignore them, and move on with your day.
nah i wasnt trying to be smart, they never restock the restock monitors monitor changes to the page so when they change or add to the layout it will say it restocked but they didnt. just an fyi for the future.

Thoughts if those are the next 350 cw? Dude also has white 350's in there. Maybe he's a model for adidas or something? Page looks legit on ig
he insta'd the dark ones 26 weeks ago, so they're TD customs.

honeslty, the odds of a random streetwear IG guy debuting the new 350 CW is so low - happens w/ every release; some guy gets legit customs and acts like it's the next CW to get followers/likes

he insta'd the dark ones 26 weeks ago, so they're TD customs.

honeslty, the odds of a random streetwear IG guy debuting the new 350 CW is so low - happens w/ every release; some guy gets legit customs and acts like it's the next CW to get followers/likes

Repped thanks for the info. That darker colorway looks like a charcoal gray/brown color. Would be dope if they did release, but then again seems like they're not leaking any info yet as to the next model/cw to drop

nah i wasnt trying to be smart, they never restock the restock monitors monitor changes to the page so when they change or add to the layout it will say it restocked but they didnt. just an fyi for the future.
Ah so it wasn't a restock after all, thank you kind sir. Didn't mean to go off the deep end there its just this thread sometimes is more about flexing what you have instead of actually helping others in the community, some of the ways simple questions (that actually belong here) are treated just irks me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom