ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy looking like he's straight off the Walking Dead set. Ive seen his IG and dude is straight up weird, it's like he's copying every outfit Yeezy has ever worn. ThaFuq¿
Oh wow, I thought he was actually one of those models from the yeezy season showcases or something for a while there, the thought never crossed my mind that a human being would willingly dress like that.

I'm ready for these next 350's! Been starving since MoonRocks. Let's eat!
bytKtR

Oh wow, I thought he was actually one of those models from the yeezy season showcases or something for a while there, the thought never crossed my mind that a human being would willingly dress like that.
he works at adidas, i think hes a designer or he works with the materials and fabrics. He makes all his clothes himself haha, i guess its cool, but then again i dont have all day to sew an outfit for 2mrw lol

he works at adidas, i think hes a designer or he works with the materials and fabrics. He makes all his clothes himself haha, i guess its cool, but then again i dont have all day to sew an outfit for 2mrw lol
lol that dude def does not make all his own clothes. and the idea of someone owning a ton of yeezy footwear/apparel while simultaneously endorsing diy clothing seems weird to me

lol that dude def does not make all his own clothes. and the idea of someone owning a ton of yeezy footwear/apparel while simultaneously endorsing diy clothing seems weird to me
he makes a lot of pieces different from szn 1 but he also wears the adidas stuff. I mean he dosent really endorse it but ice talked to him before and asked him where i could buy some pieces i liked and he said he makes em custom, but of course he wears designer stuff too and "regular" clothes.

Think I'm giving up on the PBs. Shouldn't have to take this much work to find a legit pair at a reasonable price. Fortunate to have 3/4 of the 350s.

Last edited:
opinions on this trade my ds TD for a pair of DS lebron X championship the red pair.

Last edited:
Yea, you would need the entire pack before I suggested that trade

Last edited:
Yuck. Disgusted that Bron shoe is even reselling for that much. Too much going on and no casual appeal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom