ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey how do you guys feel about sole protectors. I have a problem where I wear down the back soles of all my kicks.  would sole protectors help me or I need to change the way I walk

Maybe the back of your shoes/soles gets worn down from wearing your shoes while driving. While not always practical, I never wear any of my favored shoes while driving. This in itself has saved a ton of wear and tear on my shoes.

Round Two Hollywood posting some suspect TD 350's 
nerd.gif

Funny, when I first got my Turtle Doves I was asking if I would be able to trade them for Frags. I got laughed at.

Funny, when I first got my Turtle Doves I was asking if I would be able to trade them for Frags. I got laughed at.
at the time you asked, it was laughable. But values change over time. You can probably laugh at anybody asking for Nike yeezy's with GG 750 right now. But that trade might not too far off in the future. 

at the time you asked, it was laughable. But values change over time. You can probably laugh at anybody asking for Nike yeezy's with GG 750 right now. But that trade might not too far off in the future. 
I found someone that had Blink Y2s and he wanted my GGs and TDs for them(All shoes DS)

Seems like your desperate for the money right now so I would take the cash offer. If you can afford to sit on them for a little bit, do it because they're bound to go up slightly.
#1 no you didn't get screwed because you are making 3x profit
#2 you ****** me because I actually want a ******* pair to wear
#3 if you really wanted to keep your prized yeezys then why did you list them in the first place, "hypebest?" HHMM
#4 take a ******* knife or gun in your car. These things people try to steal. Post in here when your done so I know you aren't dead or ran the guy over and severed his arm.
Sold em for  $1150. Yeah I know I got finessed out of $300-$500 but **** it. It was all cash and local. 

Last edited:
you didn't get finessed if you knew what you were getting and you walked into the deal knowing that. If anything, you finessed the buyer.

From what I gather, there are indeed fakes out there with the grey/gums, but because they were just released, there are still quite a few ways to differentiate the real ones from the fakes. Of course, this is only what I have came up with, as I have been pouring over youtube videos because I have a pair I purchased coming in Tuesday/Wednesday.

Care to write a little guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom