ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saying, it's much safer to meet in a public place or a police station than to carry your own weapon which you might use. And then what? you either lose the sneakers or your life or you catch a case for killing someone. Like my uncle always tell me, if you gotta bring a weapon to a place, you have no business being there
bruh I was kidding I was hoping that was clear with the severed arm thing.

just saying, it's much safer to meet in a public place or a police station than to carry your own weapon which you might use. And then what? you either lose the sneakers or your life or you catch a case for killing someone. Like my uncle always tell me, if you gotta bring a weapon to a place, you have no business being there
That ain't always true these days though.

i think i'm done with this yeezy resale hype now. isn't worth it. certain other pairs i stil don't mind that i paid resale on like frags. shout out my man @Retro707 for the frags. i hesitated at $875. thought it was too much. man am i glad i did it.

i paid $750 for my frags in VNDS from a fellow NT member........

no regrets

paying resell on 350s makes you look like a gotdamn idiot imo.........

750s nah

with a that said........i have done that and sold them and didnt lose any money. (350s) :smokin

Last edited:

Looks like he's holding 1 shoe and it's casting a shadow on the wall! 
laugh.gif

Trippy Mane!
I for real thought that was just a shadow
laugh.gif
Me too 
laugh.gif

Waking up and smoking a bowl to opening my cpu to NT to see @swoosh0710  Pic had me tilting my head sideways! 
laugh.gif

Glad I'm not the only one! 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom