ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, if you want QUALITY zip pants that aren't $800 FoG ones, Zespys are the way to go.

MLTD just started selling I Love Ugly and they frequently have discount codes.
I might have to look in to that brand...  Wonder if they have zip denim too... 

They do.

Only thing to be cautious about is that they have drop crotches, much more than the H&M versions.
Are they more stretchable?  I find my black pair from H&M are not as stretchable compared to the denim one... 

Are they more stretchable?  I find my black pair from H&M are not as stretchable compared to the denim one... 
Yeah, the material they use is superior, thicker, and has stretch in it so you don't have to be afraid of ripping them.

Yea they made the zespy more stretchy I remember I had an old pair I could barely go up stairs in them

look at the black 750s they were going for 2
word. Then when if the chocolate gum 750s come out these going to be the new tbs

Exactly why I'm not tripping on missing these for retail nor am I paying resale :lol: Chocs :smokin I just hope they don't GITD

Last edited:
Anyone looking for those H&M zip pants, you're super late. Won't find them in stores or online at all anymore.

Got 2 pairs on sale 2-3 weeks ago. Both olives, one to flip and one to keep. 15 bucks a piece. They had the denim ones too in all sizes when I went.

Possible some people aren't really into all black shoes. I'm one of them.

which would make sense for you... but i'm sure you're in the minority... some people basically said a Yeezy is a Yeezy and once pairs dry up the resell value does too... yet those have seemed to settle around 1200. Why would people keep paying 15-2k when another 750 will come out, more 350s will come out and they can attempt to cop that and wear or trade? Again, this is not like the Nike Yeezy where we didn't know what to expect... only 2 colorways then a random surprise Red October and done... 3 colors... 3.... there were 3 cw's of Yeezy 1's... that is 6 total NAY. There has already been 7 colorways and 8 releases of Adidas x Yeezy (11 if you count the 950s)... and there is plenty more to come. Prices may creep back up, but I would not be surprised if they level out around 12...

Everyone thinking the prices will keep dropping or staying around $1200 mark View media item 2076359

There's a lot of desperate people that can't afford to hold onto a $350 shoe, once the initial supply dries up the price will go back up, it's simple economics. This is probably the best time to pick up a pair from someone that's desperate to sell and need money to pay rent.

Man. They way these are dropping in price is insane. I didn't purchase any other Yeezy but I did look for a while. We're other releases like this? Did the og 750's drop low the first two weeks? At this rate these will be under a G in a week or less

Someone asked about the H&M pants sizing earlier.

Im a 33-34 waist but I got the olives in a 32. They were the last pair and I was hesitant to pick them up but my boy who found them said the waistband has some room to stretch.

Gave it a shot and they fit fantastic.

I tried on the the jeans ones a month or two ago I think they were a 34-36...def too big for my liking and I didnt like the drop crotch fit for jeans

sorry if this has been talked about before.

but anyone else notice that the sole of the new 750s look shiny? like a gloss on the bottom of the sole and on the boost materials?

got them from ADC. 

sorry if this has been talked about before.

but anyone else notice that the sole of the new 750s look shiny? like a gloss on the bottom of the sole and on the boost materials?

got them from ADC. 
post some pics of that boost and lets see what your talking about 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom