ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super salty these are not my size. Took a mean pic for the gram though. Now to find a size swap or fair trade. 
nthat.gif

What size is that and what do you need

t
This is a 9.5.
And I'm looking for a 13.
 I'd be cool with a pair of PB 350 and Cash though.
Seems like this swap will take forever to happen. 

sell on goat/stockx. make an offer on a pair of pb and keep the change.

Last edited:
im holding onto mine. i know these will rise in price. most people just want to offload get go onto the next big thing.. also some people probably paid around 700-800 for the shoe after atc fee. 

Tell me about it, I'm trying to swap an 11 TB for a 10 GG
Post on Scoop208 group. Always buzzing with trades. Might be able to do that on there.  Your size disparity is not as bad as mine. Just post and see if you catch any fish.

So ppl hold on to multiple pairs so when the price increase to sell, lol. For the ppl who are buying you guys think they will wait for the price to be over $2k to buy and they could buy it now while the price is low [emoji]129300[/emoji]
They won't but they'll be a point when they gambled too long, for every pair going down in price and being snatched up the supply is decreasing until demand will overtake supply. Price will increase after that point again unless popularity of Yeezy subsides dramatically or Adidas floods the market.

congrats to whoever copped that size 10 off goat. thats one of the lowest ive seen so far.

$1260

They won't but they'll be a point when they gambled too long, for every pair going down in price and being snatched up the supply is decreasing until demand will overtake supply. Price will increase after that point again unless popularity of Yeezy subsides dramatically or Adidas floods the market.
This doesn't make much sense, sorry. The people who really want them could just buy them now @ $1200-$1400, do you really think people are waiting for these to drop any more? There's plenty available @ low prices. People that want these would pay $1200-$1400 now. If people aren't willing to pay that price now, what would make them pay $2000 down the road? Also, the people that REALLY wanted these already paid $1700+ right after the drop. 

There's already been more Yeezy's announce for upcoming releases and also have the rising popularity of the NMDs. Yeezy's aren't the only player anymore. I just dont think it's reasonable to expect the market for these to level off at $2k. 

The people who really want them could just buy them now @ $1200-$1400, do you really think people are waiting for these to drop any more?

Have you been on Niketalk very long? This happens so often. There's literally atleast three or four people a page talking about waiting longer to see it prices will drop more.

Like it was mentioned before, these were moving at 2k+ a few days before release. They may not reach that price again but when these do increase in price there will def be buyers at $1700

Last edited:
Have you been on Niketalk very long? This happens so often. There's literally atleast three or four people a page talking about waiting longer to see it prices will drop more.
And so when they don't, those people will be willing to pay $500 more all of sudden? If someone is waiting for a $50 drop in price, chances are they're not the type of person who is going to drive the market up to $2k

And so when they don't, those people will be willing to pay $500 more all of sudden? If someone is waiting for a $50 drop in price, chances are they're not the type of person who is going to drive the market up to $2k

You'd be surprised at what some people will pay when they know resell is their only option. I'm sure you can go back in this thread across the different YEEZY releases and see multiple cases of cats paying more than they wanted to because they missed out. Not everyone hoping for a deal is inflexible with price.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised at what some people will pay when they know resell is their only option. I'm sure you can go back in this thread across the different YEEZY releases and see multiple cases of cats paying more than they wanted to because they missed out. Not everyone hoping for a deal is inflexible with price.
But resale is their only option now and the prices have been dropping. I'm just saying, market signs point to this not being a $2k shoe. Obviously it's an unpopular opinion for people who want to resell lol but it's just my opinion. I hope everyone here who is trying to sell get's top $ and I hope I'm wrong. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom