ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Arrrrrre Thoooooose! 

roll.gif

I'm guessing those are his 350s that suck, I agree with him.

Maybe if he had an authentic pair he might like them better.

i would say you can probably find one at a sneaker event for $850-$950. Unless someone if in need of quick cash i dont see you finding a DS pair for less than 800.

Damn are there really that much of differences between the US and my local swedish market?! I got my DS PB's for 590$ and my VNDS (they had been used 1-2 times you could easily see) for 530$. They're both legit of course.

i would say you can probably find one at a sneaker event for $850-$950. Unless someone if in need of quick cash i dont see you finding a DS pair for less than 800.
Damn are there really that much of differences between the US and my local swedish market?! I got my DS PB's for 590$ and my VNDS (they had been used 1-2 times you could easily see) for 530$. They're both legit of course.
Buying yeezys in Europe is a lot easier.  UK might be the toughest but it really is nowhere as difficult as the US.

just noticed my typo 
sick.gif

yeah $590 for a DS pair would be considered a steal and if anything people might think they're fake

the key word in his ad is repeated 3 times... STEAL

dude is subconsciously telling you he's gonna steal your money and run lol

the key word in his ad is repeated 3 times... STEAL

dude is subconsciously telling you he's gonna steal your money and run lol

Lmao true! No but the guy is like 16 years old and about as tiny as Ian Connor so that wouldn't be a problem lol plus those things very rarely happen over here thankfully. If they were only a size 11 I would hop on the train right now.

What's realistic price for size 10 PB

I asked the other day and people said can be had easily for $800 or less

Not really seeing it, I won't count stockX and goat since they are listed for more since after fees the seller is getting about 10% less

Got a DS pair for $850 last month on StockX. IIRC his asking price was $900 or so. Took about 3 days to accept my offer.

Prices shot back up, after the PB 2.0 dropped I got my pair for $750. GOAT has em $900-$1000. Anything ubder $900 would be a deal then.

Lmao true! No but the guy is like 16 years old and about as tiny as Ian Connor so that wouldn't be a problem lol plus those things very rarely happen over here thankfully. If they were only a size 11 I would hop on the train right now.

You've supposedly had at least half a dozen offers, some of them, people responded favorably. What you waiting for exactly?

Haven't been in the thread in a minute lmao. Failed on these gums, and my college grad money got me in my feels, thinking about pulling the trigger if the prices get low enough.

What's ended up happening with the sizing of the Gum 750s? Seems to change every 750 release.

9 in 350s, 10 in UltraBoosts, 9.5 in PureBoosts. Not sure what sizes I should be keeping my eye on.

seems like we have the same shoe size...

once i get mine in I will let you know

I'm trying to trade my US8 gum 750s for two 350s (Pirate black and Moonrock(us8 or 7,5)) or swap one of them plus money. 

Anybody have a authentic 350 PB or Moonrock in that sizes?.... send me a PM, please.

I can´t to sell in GOAT , because they don´t buy out of USA...:frown:

Best bet may be to sell your pair and than buy whichever of the two you like most. Keep the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom