ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I posted this in the GOAT APP thread, but I also think you guys should be aware of this since many of you use or plan on using GOAT. 

I have been selling on GOAT for a few months now and decided 3 weeks ago to make a purchase on it. I decided to buy a pair of Yeezy 750 TB. The whole transaction process went smoothly. Seller shipped and the yeezys got authenticated. Normally, GOAT ships with 2 day priority and from my past experiences with USPS, it usually takes that time for the package to get to its destination. GOAT shipped it out on a Friday, but tracking never updated again until the following Weds. At first, I did not see as an issue, but when I received the yeezys, things took the turn for the worst.

It was raining the day it was delivered, so I immediately signed for the package and went inside to open it up. I noticed that the packaging was a bit sloppy with the tape work. I opened it up and took out the shoe box and when I opened the box, there was nothing inside it. 
nerd.gif

I immediately opened up the app and went to "my orders" and reported an issue it since I did not receive my yeezys. GOATs automated email service sent me and email saying that they would contact me immediately. I did not get any contact for 4 hours so, I called up USPS and my credit card company to file claims. I called the number that GOAT has for "customer service" and its actually an answering machine telling you to send an email. During those 4 hours I sent a few emails with an pictures and details of the packaging. When they got back to me later at night, they said that is not the way they package it and that they will do an investigation. 

I went online to look for GOAT purchasing reviews to see the packaging and I found this video. 

My package looked nothing like that. After inspecting my box, I realized that somebody opened it up from the bottom and re-taped it with some clear-ish duct tape. You can actually see the brown tape through the new tape and it has been opened. 

After a few days passed, I got an email from GOAT saying that they will speak to their USPS rep. The claim I filed with USPS got closed within a couple days, but I got my initial request of the actual price of the yeezys declined and was only given $100. I spoke to a customer service rep and with my USPS branch manager since I had to ship something out that day and they both said, although my purchase was $1,xxx, GOAT only took the insurance from the signature confirmation which is $100. Bc of that USPS closed my case and decided to pay me out $100. 

Since I did got any contact again from GOAT, I called my credit card company to follow up on my claim. They contacted GOAT, but never got a response, so after a week of waiting they decided to override the charge on my card and get my money back to me. 

Although I got my money back, I think it is just ridiculous what happened and there were red flags that people should be aware of. 

- Customer Service is pretty lacking

- They don't insure the package of the actual $ amount

I know a lot of ppl have been saying that GOAT and StockX is the safest way to go, but I just want to let them know that things like this can happen and it is not completely 100% safe. They do provide great platforms for selling, but anything can happen like my situation. 

this most likely has nothing to do with GOAT but i find it crazy that they only declared it for $100 when on twitter they clearly said "All of our shipping labels are insured for the full value of the sale."

I love GOAT but they use USPS and that is possibly the worst shipping company available. Stockx uses UPS which from my experience is wayyyyy better.

Usps lost 1 of my packages and had 1 of my packages sitting at a shipping center for nearly a month before they found it...

Last edited:
You guys are acting like grailed has got your back and doing legit checks haha.

Man, it's a mission trying to find a size swap for these Gum 750s!!  
eyes.gif
what size your trying to trade people are reluctant to trade smaller sizes for larger sizes because of the price difference. I know its the same shoe , but its about the money to alot of people.

Haven't been in the thread in a minute lmao. Failed on these gums, and my college grad money got me in my feels, thinking about pulling the trigger if the prices get low enough.

What's ended up happening with the sizing of the Gum 750s? Seems to change every 750 release.

9 in 350s, 10 in UltraBoosts, 9.5 in PureBoosts. Not sure what sizes I should be keeping my eye on.

Haven't been in the thread in a minute lmao. Failed on these gums, and my college grad money got me in my feels, thinking about pulling the trigger if the prices get low enough.

What's ended up happening with the sizing of the Gum 750s? Seems to change every 750 release.

9 in 350s, 10 in UltraBoosts, 9.5 in PureBoosts. Not sure what sizes I should be keeping my eye on.
your sizing is kinda everywhere haha because I have 10.5 UltraBoost and PureBoost and with 350s I had both 10 and 10.5. So honestly go TTS (if you have wide feet) or .5 down (if narrow feet)

your sizing is kinda everywhere haha because I have 10.5 UltraBoost and PureBoost and with 350s I had both 10 and 10.5. So honestly go TTS (if you have wide feet) or .5 down (if narrow feet)
Well my TDs and PBs only came in whole sizes so thats why they're 9s haha, they'd prob be a 9.5, which is my true size. UBs I sized up half.

i ordered a size 8 go from goat last Thursday. I Contacted them about it today for status and they told me the package was suppose to arrive on the 20th, but never did. They ask if I want to wait or get a refund. Should I get a refund? or you think prices for an 8 would stay around $1500? I paid $1570

Well my TDs and PBs only came in whole sizes so thats why they're 9s haha, they'd prob be a 9.5, which is my true size. UBs I sized up half.

Im same as yoi cept different sizes.

10 is my TTS, half size up for UB's and half size down or 350's. I went half size down for the 750's but people are saying TTS for wide feet. We'll see, they should be in my hands by Monday.

I'm a 8.5/9 in everything besides 350/nmd, size 8 in those.

750 in a size 8 was too small, 8.5 fit perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom