ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the person who correctly understood my post about AJ1's and Yeezy stans sheesh.

Also just got my last AJ1 I been hunting for shatter backboards. I love how the price on sz 14 is so much lower on those.

Also looking at my Jordan's to UB and boost I realized we can put a man on the moon but we can't get a universal shoe sizing.

Out before conspiracy folk question moon landing...........

I waa gonna pay $1500 and I held off. NOW is the time to buy, and then you wish it were $1500 still.

1500$ nice watch money I plan on dropping that on a watch for my birthday.......

Couldn't do it on shoe my dude but then again in selling mad older jordans to this dude I know so couple of racks I'm getting ain't bad either.

I could see dropping resell Yeezy money if I moved some older shoes

Last edited:
Thanks for the person who correctly understood my post about AJ1's and Yeezy stans sheesh.

Also just got my last AJ1 I been hunting for shatter backboards. I love how the price on sz 14 is so much lower on those.

Also looking at my Jordan's to UB and boost I realized we can put a man on the moon but we can't get a universal shoe sizing.

Out before conspiracy folk question moon landing...........
I can't wrap my head around it either.  They should just figure out a length/width to size chart that all the shoe companies can agree on so at worst we can all go to footlocker and have our feet measured before copping shoes like we did when we were 8 yrs old.

Yea I have more expensive watches given to me from my parents from graduation idk if u meant it was the low or high end.

Cause 1500$ is low but nice at the sometime. Not like we talking Rolexs

But

yea most people cannot afford 350$ pair of shoes. Never mind that pay 1500$ resell.

Last edited:
Yea I have more expensive watches given to me from my parents from graduation idk if u meant it was the low or high end.

Cause 1500$ is low but nice at the sometime. Not like we talking Rolexs

But

yea most people cannot afford 350$ pair of shoes. Never mind that pay 1500$ resell.
I'm thinking people in watch forums complain about retail increase and resell too, Rolex Submariners retailed for about $2500 back in 05 and now I think about $8500. Also remember Rolex Daytona SS had a year long wait list and a resale close to the gold option. Similarities in all things limited.

Super long time NT fam. I totally forgot my OG account and remembered I had another count so I thought I ask a question to get perspective...

I've been on the fence whether to flip or keep. I've listed and relisted my pair (GITD) many times now. I guess practically speaking, I'm having a hard time justifying keeping them knowing they could be flipped for a profit. Also married and my little brother lives with us. My wife gave me the approval (laugh at that you might, but when you get married, things change) to keep but I guess it's my own personal convictions that I'm having haha

Does anyone think that prices will rise again once this tour kicks off?

Super long time NT fam. I totally forgot my OG account and remembered I had another count so I thought I ask a question to get perspective...

I've been on the fence whether to flip or keep. I've listed and relisted my pair (GITD) many times now. I guess practically speaking, I'm having a hard time justifying keeping them knowing they could be flipped for a profit. Also married and my little brother lives with us. My wife gave me the approval (laugh at that you might, but when you get married, things change) to keep but I guess it's my own personal convictions that I'm having haha

Does anyone think that prices will rise again once this tour kicks off?
Price will rise a little then will settle when market dries up...  Right now, there are still a lot of pairs floating around so price will be lower.

Im always amazed at the people who openly admit they need their wife's permission to buy/sell a sneaker :smh:

Im always amazed at the people who openly admit they need their wife's permission to buy/sell a sneaker
mean.gif
Thats what happens with joint account...  LOL  Normally happens when Mrs is not into sneakers...

Unless you're just saying dont say it out in the open 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Im always amazed at the people who openly admit they need their wife's permission to buy/sell a sneaker
mean.gif
It's not permission as "can I do this?," I could just do it regardless of how she feels about it but out of respect for my wife and because I'm not a single man anymore and share these responsibilities with her, so those solo days are gone. We both work and both our incomes go towards paying bills so why not. I would be pretty heated if she goes out and cops a bag or something that she doesnt really need without telling me, especially if she's using OUR money. More out of respect than fear lol

A boy does what he wants to do, a man does what he has to do...

It's not permission as "can I do this?," I could just do it regardless of how she feels about it but out of respect for my wife and because I'm not a single man anymore and share these responsibilities with her, so those solo days are gone. We both work and both our incomes go towards paying bills so why not. I would be pretty heated if she goes out and cops a bag or something that she doesnt really need without telling me, especially if she's using OUR money. More out of respect than fear lol

preach.

but my friend you are indeed preaching to a bunch of boys lmao so there's no point 
laugh.gif

most of the people in here are 18 and bring their mom with them to sell some yeezys 

^this right here^

i can exactly relate and agree as a father with 2 young boys.

I'm thinking people in watch forums complain about retail increase and resell too, Rolex Submariners retailed for about $2500 back in 05 and now I think about $8500. Also remember Rolex Daytona SS had a year long wait list and a resale close to the gold option. Similarities in all things limited.
I waa gonna pay $1500 and I held off. NOW is the time to buy, and then you wish it were $1500 still.

1500$ nice watch money I plan on dropping that on a mo

This is true resell life stretches so far into other sub groups. All things limited and desired will be resold

^this right here^
i can exactly relate and agree as a father with 2 young boys.
same here.

preach.
but my friend you are indeed preaching to a bunch of boys lmao so there's no point :lol:

most of the people in here are 18 and bring their mom with them to sell some yeezys 

I am 37, have a son, and been with my girl for just over 10 years. I don't need her permission, or her approval, to buy anything, just as she doesn't with me. Were both adults and can responsibly decide for ourselves the choices we make in life.

Last edited:
No filter, no editing.

Had a quick shoot with my bro testing out that D40 and we took some pics with the 6S cam for comparison. This from the 6S. Loving these kicks.

Anyone who went through GOAT, how long did it take for your status to update to "In-Transit to GOAT" ?? It's been 2 days now and I'm starting to feel a bit concerned.  I don't know if it's just GOAT taking a while to update status or if this seller really sucks at doing business.  If that were me, and someone was handing me over this kind of cash for a pair of kicks, my butt would be at the post office instantly in order to complete a good sales transaction 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom