ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lighting was bad and I think my bro was just shooting away, I kinda like how it came out. Like it came with a grungy filter anyway. :lol:

still maintain the best thing about owning the GG's is that I've now been getting plenty of wear out of my TB's. before that, I wasn't sure I would be lucky enough to get any more 750s so mainly left them in the box. got a solid 3 weeks daily wear out of them lately and taking them on a night out tomorrow. feels good having such awesome footwear compared to all the other people standing around in their off the local shop-shelf Gazelles, Cortez and Huraches etc

still haven't worn my GGs yet. still deadstock. they're simply too nice to wear, for the 1st time I wish I had 2 pairs of the same shoe. going to have to be saved for special occasions as I'll be completely gutted if I get mud or greasy floor on them etc.
what if you die tomorrow and you never had a chance to wear them

You only live once b. Theyre just shoes

It's not permission as "can I do this?," I could just do it regardless of how she feels about it but out of respect for my wife and because I'm not a single man anymore and share these responsibilities with her, so those solo days are gone. We both work and both our incomes go towards paying bills so why not. I would be pretty heated if she goes out and cops a bag or something that she doesnt really need without telling me, especially if she's using OUR money. More out of respect than fear lol

A boy does what he wants to do, a man does what he has to do...

Easy! Tell them youths

I am 37, have a son, and been with my girl for just over 10 years. I don't need her permission, or her approval, to buy anything, just as she doesn't with me. Were both adults and can responsibly decide for ourselves the choices we make in life.

There is a difference he said wife you said girl

Anyone who went through GOAT, how long did it take for your status to update to "In-Transit to GOAT" ?? It's been 2 days now and I'm starting to feel a bit concerned.  I don't know if it's just GOAT taking a while to update status or if this seller really sucks at doing business.  If that were me, and someone was handing me over this kind of cash for a pair of kicks, my butt would be at the post office instantly in order to complete a good sales transaction 
ohwell.gif
The seller has 72 hours to ship it to the post office. It could be USPS not keeping their side updated. You'll find out by tomorrow if your order is canceled. 

If they dont give GOAT a tracking then they wont update to "in transit to goat". By sometime tomorrow if he doesnt ship then it will get cancelled, you will get a refund and GOAT will up the % fee for the seller for future transactions (instead of 90/10 split it might be 85/15 or whatever).

The seller has 72 hours to ship it to the post office. It could be USPS not keeping their side updated. You'll find out by tomorrow if your order is canceled. 
If they dont give GOAT a tracking then they wont update to "in transit to goat". By sometime tomorrow if he doesnt ship then it will get cancelled, you will get a refund and GOAT will up the % fee for the seller for future transactions (instead of 90/10 split it might be 85/15 or whatever).

Thanks!

*sigh*

Yea, been weighing on my options

Sell them and buy car parts and go faster or don't sell and have nice shoes lol
Haha! Not eem gonna lie, I sold a pair of PBs on Goat (wifey didn't want them) for a pre-amp for my turntable, sushi date, a pizza steel and still had money left over. Shoes are great but they certainly aren't everything. 

Can't stop looking at the gg 750's tbh. What an amazing shoe! Can't wait to get to wear them for the first time. Let's see if someone bites on my 900$ selling offer for my VVNDS triple blacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom