ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder ATC are offering Bulk Orders for Yeezy's this time around!

Either They Broke n Lying or Right & Winning

lmfao OBJ the least loyal sneaker athlete of all time
So the nunbers produced for Belugas are < 1 million pairs produced? I still think these will fly off of shelves but resale shouldn't be too crazy compared to other YB releases
where are you seeing that?

At first yeezymafia reported they would be super limited now it's high numbers lol either way they going for near 1000 off the bat so it don't matter plus like someone else said it's just more for resellers the same people will eat. They will just get more full if numbers true lol. In for pr of each hopefully

Last edited:
At first yeezymafia reported they would be super limited now it's high numbers lol either way they going for near 1000 off the bat so it don't matter plus like someone else said it's just more for resellers the same people will eat. They will just get more full if numbers true lol. In for pr of each hopefully

Adidas is supposedly holding carts now. BD isn't patched, So I don't see any change even with higher production number besides raising the og 350 prices

Last edited:
Adidas is supposedly holding carts now. BD isn't patched, So I don't see any change even with higher production number besides raising the og 350 prices
it cant be close to a million pairs but at a certain point resellers cant just hold all the sneakers ransom.  Only a certain amount of people willing to pay 1000 plus for a shoe.  and Adidas not doing shhh these reseller are too smart and too much money is to be made people probably check adidas.com daily to make sure their tricks still work. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom