ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning to feel like I might need to let go of my 2016 PB 350 due to comfort issues - my only W from all the Yeezy releases 
frown.gif

Either the inside of my left foot is flat, or there is an issue with the left pair of my shoe because it feels like I'm pushing down on the suede patch and flattening the inner edge of the insole. Just an uncomfortable feeling since it's so much different than my right side shoe. 
mad.gif

the grey orange V2 are produced in slightly higher numbers than the pirate black (og and 2016 in total) but don't expect GR quantities.

OG/BB together you mean?

In any case, basically raffles and the madness that the BBPB's had in Feb with a slightly better chance at copping.

Saving for resale prices already. :lol:

Grey/Orange pair might be the closest I get to moonrocks [emoji]128532[/emoji] but I'll take it if I can scoop at retail. Just want a grey 350.

well. officially august. the month every possible source is currently claiming to bring in another release.i hope it's the belugas. the grey/orange, imo, would look better without both the text and that orange

well. officially august. the month every possible source is currently claiming to bring in another release.i hope it's the belugas. the grey/orange, imo, would look better without both the text and that orange
Belugas is "supposed" to be the grey.

The color code Beluga is grey, not white. Despite what most people think "Beluga" is, it's not white.

Last edited:
everybody's got sauces now a days :lol:

those black crep boots are clean...

Thanks GR.

If we've learned anything from the GG release, everyone and their GMa will be trying to resell. With more pairs, it just means more idiots, I mean capitalist, will take low ball offers. There is some light at the end of the tunnel for those who don't mind paying resell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom