ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even sure if a bit is worth it at this point. Especially with adidas perma banning. Not worth the risk for one release. I'm in it for the long haul as always. If you miss this release then there's always next time.
Whats this about perma-banning? I havent seen anything about that

at least he updated it to support at the boutiques that the big bots usually backdoor

Last edited:
lol. This is why i laugh at all sizing questions. EVERYONE has a different foot. My brother is a 10.5 and theres no way in hell he could ever fit in a size 10 anything. The problem is unique to every foot. So asking sizing questions should be moot.

Sizing questions actually help a lot. A good majority of the population have normal/regular shaped feet so sizing advice will apply to most. There's fewer people who have odd shaped feet that most sizing advice won't apply to.

I also guarantee your brother can fit a 10 in something. Plenty of shoes run 1/2 to a full size big so get out of here with your nonsense.

Last edited:
I'm a 10 in UB and got a 9.5 in the grey gums and they fit well. If you have a wide foot I would suggest sticking TTS. I can still zip the zipper up but I don't cause I like the look and feel better when it's zipped down.

Thanks for the reply
Im still deciding between gum 750 or oxford tan 350.. just to make sure, what size should i get for the 350 if my UB/jordans size is 9.5 US?

From some information, i assume that it's best to 0.5 size down on 350. So 9 US will be perfect. Is that correct?

PS: i know that sizing can vary between people, but at least some suggestion will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply
Im still deciding between gum 750 or oxford tan 350.. just to make sure, what size should i get for the 350 if my UB/jordans size is 9.5 US?

From some information, i assume that it's best to 0.5 size down on 350. So 9 US will be perfect. Is that correct?

PS: i know that sizing can vary between people, but at least some suggestion will be appreciated.

Ya I don't own a pair of 350s yet so I'm not sure on that. I might trade my pair of gums for a pair if I can find the right person.

Still nothing but opinions on sizing being passed around in here?

Damn

Still nothing but opinions on sizing being passed around in here?

Damn

you got the facts?
nerd.gif
Nah B

I need to know the next time I can eat, so i can eat

Top ramen isn't cutting it

Last edited:
If you have wide feet, get either TTS or .5 down in the 350's and def TTS in the 750's.

Otherwise, you can get .5 in both.

If you wanna be safe and stay TTS for either you'll be fine as well.

Had the 750's for the day.
who does your tatts? They look official [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Not even sure if a bot is worth it at this point. Especially with adidas perma banning. Not worth the risk for one release. I'm in it for the long haul as always. If you miss this release then there's always next time.

haven't heard anyone mention a ban from adidas.

Didn't even know
Bots could really work on ADC since it lets in people randomly
the good bots don't run on the front page of the site 

they go thur the backdoor 

Captcha pic and all that gets bypassed

str8 to cart n Auto Checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom