ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of you are correct ytww knows nothing Which is y they partnered with yeezy mafia lol hate it or love it ym are legit. The info they post not just regarding yeezy but anything adidas is so on point they have to wrk for adidas or know someone personally who does
Why cape so hard for some random twitter account?

capin lmao bro. Y r u so bitter is the question. I'm just simply saying they on point with info. Ytww sneakernews and most other account's are not. Simple as that

roll.gif

can't speak for ytww or ym, but sneaker news is the absolute worst. at the end of the day 99% of their "news" is just clickbait.

No credit for the pic?! Im tight. :lol:

EDIT

Just checked out their twitter, only 4k following so no biggie. Got that pic featured on @bestofstreetwear on ig. Few of my pics have on different streetwear accounts, some accounts have 100k+ followers and some pics got 3-4k likes when it got featured. Its cool when that happens.

Still want my credit though. :lol:

@slimcargos for the gram.

Last edited:
do you own these? and have any pics of them on? i kind of dig the elastic on the legs of the H&M version but id consider the pacsun ones if they look good when worn.

Yeah I like the stacked hem on the HM ones but I tried on the green Pacsun ones and they fit nice. Im a 30 in the HM ones (they stretched) but tried an M in the Pacsun and it was a dope fit.

I'm 6'4" 235lbs and the 36 fits semi loose in the thigh and still tapered below the knee on the calf. A 34 fits me but they look like skinny jeans and are tight all the way down.

No credit for the pic?! Im tight.
laugh.gif

EDIT

Just checked out their twitter, only 4k following so no biggie. Got that pic featured on @bestofstreetwear on ig. Few of my pics have on different streetwear accounts, some accounts have 100k+ followers and some pics got 3-4k likes when it got featured. Its cool when that happens.

Still want my credit though.
laugh.gif

@slimcargos for the gram.
thought you were white

(this is in no way a racist comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom