ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they'd hurry up and announce/leak what date the next release is. Hope it's later than the 3rd. Could really do with it being after payday. The Breds and the 350 on the same day is going to be a struggle. Bound to miss out on 1 of them while trying to get the other or while out the house collecting the Yeezys from the adidas store if I win the raffle yet again.
Miss out on 1, Lol

Hope is a beautiful thing.

The Pop Up store in Miami was a disaster, my proxy was #44 in line, been there since 6am and he JUST got out right now. They didn't actually start letting people in till about 1pm.

stupid SPLY-350 writing 
mean.gif

Crazy how the pop up shop in LA has been covered on just about every news station and on news radio.

That line must be long.

Last edited:
I didn't even know there was one out there, do they get anything good?

Not really, it's very standard. They had some uncaged still available back when the original 3 were hard to come by, but otherwise it's the disliked colorways of stuff, and no NMDs as far as I saw

Not really, it's very standard. They had some uncaged still available back when the original 3 were hard to come by, but otherwise it's the disliked colorways of stuff, and no NMDs as far as I saw
Any caged ultra boosts in there?

yea F that. got better things to do with my time.

pullin a picasso swerve picasso swerve and hitting up etsy :pimp:

Its literally the same thing. :lol:

If they werent Gildan tees and some other "premium" brand it would be a different story.

All tour merch stuff is getting Etsy'd. :lol:

yeah, definitely no point waiting hours in line. as soon as i saw pics of the line in SF i knew i wasn't goin :lol:

if i could just walk in grab one and be out it'd probably be a different story. but because i don't like wasting my time in lines etsy will do just fine

You mean down right?

There wasn't much difference in length between my size 11.5 and 12 350's. The size 12 did feel wider without adding more room in the toe area.

Somewhere in the thread are my size 11.5 and 12 pic comparisons.

Im chill with the 350 V2 box and the stipe, but the writing on the stripe kinda bums me out, **** looks tacky.

I Finally, opened my yeezy 750 core black boosts today. 8/9 months later
Originally bought dec 2015

This shoe is, pretty nice. Ok. they felt good on the bottom but the upper feels thin. This shoe costs $350? I thought the yeezy 2 was worth its $245 considering yeezy foams were $250

the toebox suede feels softer than the other suede parts

Anyway its a nice shoe but I knew as I picked these up that these are more fashion steez than function, though
i dont think id see people light run/jog or exercise in these.

These are technical to pull off but ya need a right fit. The black bottom dont stand out like the white and gum bottoms, reminded me of rubbers :lol:. But these are ninja and imo lowkey nice

View media item 2138927View media item 2138928View media item 2138929View media item 2138934View media item 2138936View media item 2138938View media item 2138939View media item 2138940View media item 2146034View media item 2138942View media item 2138943View media item 2138944View media item 2138945View media item 2138946View media item 2138947View media item 2138948View media item 2138949View media item 2138950

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom