ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Finally, opened my yeezy 750 core black boosts today. 8/9 months later
Originally bought dec 2015

This shoe is, pretty nice. Ok. they felt good on the bottom but the upper feels thin. This shoe costs $350? I thought the yeezy 2 was worth its $245 considering yeezy foams were $250

the toebox suede feels softer than the other suede parts

Anyway its a nice shoe but I knew as I picked these up that these are more fashion steez than function, though
i dont think id see people light run/jog or exercise in these.

These are technical to pull off but ya need a right fit. The black bottom dont stand out like the white and gum bottoms, reminded me of rubbers
laugh.gif
. But these are ninja and imo lowkey nice
Wait, you bought them in December 2015 and you never even bothered to open the box it shipped in?! Not even to inspect?! You took deadstock condition to another level. 
nerd.gif

Fam so Bit the bullet and copped GG 750s of my "Homie" for 1K. Its my first 750 so I cant compare to anything to do a legit check. Funny how I have trust issues eventhough hes the homie ahah. Any of the OGs willing to do a legit check for me, about to hit up your PMs

I know theres a LC thread but it doesnt get frequented much. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I Finally, opened my yeezy 750 core black boosts today. 8/9 months later

Originally bought dec 2015

This shoe is, pretty nice. Ok. they felt good on the bottom but the upper feels thin. This shoe costs $350? I thought the yeezy 2 was worth its $245 considering yeezy foams were $250

the toebox suede feels softer than the other suede parts

Anyway its a nice shoe but I knew as I picked these up that these are more fashion steez than function, though

i dont think id see people light run/jog or exercise in these.

These are technical to pull off but ya need a right fit. The black bottom dont stand out like the white and gum bottoms, reminded me of rubbers :lol: . But these are ninja and imo lowkey nice

Wait, you bought them in December 2015 and you never even bothered to open the box it shipped in?! Not even to inspect?! You took deadstock condition to another level. :nerd:

yea i was busy with family taking care of loved ones who were sick. copped these from adidas uk no worries

How's the sizing on the Pablo pop up merchandise , specifically the tees ? Are they true to size ? Or do they run big ? Thanks

hit the pablo pop up in Houston. Total time spent: 40 mins. Includes waiting in line, getting in the store, getting gear, and walking out. Not bad at all.

Waited 38 min for Houston pop up , only wanted military jacket and they were already sold out and no restocks . Store was just ok , left without copping anything
*kanyeshrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom