ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You honestly think you will get over 300$ profit.

Not being a jerk about. But this is pure hype right now. The GG showed that while yeezys fetch more and more people are tired of paying resell

This is an intresting release. Way more trying to flip than buy.

Like tulips in Britain I say (history joke)
no i worded that incorrectly.. id try to get 300 total like after fees- price of shoes.... so like a double up.... but i guess thats all market driven... i could be wrong and not even get 2 dollars profit haha

dunno if this is the right place for this post...but...finally caving in and am looking to purchase a pair of the Yeezy Season 2 Crepe boots. I remember that they were going for $450ish at first. I can only seem to find them for $645. Anyone know where I can get them for the lowest? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Cant help but feel like alot of RSVPs wont be picked up this time around

True... Just quickly screenshotted it in the moment of since i finally had time to read and log in to NT and the screenshot I had was just of the TDs at 1 o clock. Didn't have a screenshot for both because I thought i didn't win the pirate blacks

View media item 2143913

Bunch of teens and people in their 20s gonna be walking into the Adidas store to pick up infant kicks 
laugh.gif

"How can I help you?"

"I.. uh.. I'm here to pick up some baby yeezys."

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"baby yeezys"

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you sir. Can you speak up?"

"BABY YEEZYS
mad.gif
"
DYING.

Hit on a TD pair. But unlike most I actually have a kid that can wear them lol. Hope he other parents on here that wanted em got them.

Someone tried 2 charge me $400 for them but I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on a shoe my godchild won't be able 2 wear in the next few months. Good luck to everyone

i'm in the camp there aren't really enough end buyers of the baby shoes to sustain a high resell price

No kids. no handouts. Simply trying for them because this will be a good pre-season scrimmage before the real releases this year. I'll take no salt from an L, and a W only means a few quick bucks towards my first pair of 350s. Still deciding on PB or OT tho 

anyone think i can trade 4 yeezy infants for one pair of V2 350's?
I'm trying to trade yeezy infants for a pair of collab ultra boost if possible. If not, sell them to soften the blow like previous posters have mentioned.

I hope adidas goes all out Black Friday/Cyber Monday, compete directly with the J3 true blue. 

Last edited:
Went to Bait to raffle for the hell of it. If I don't hit I'm not tripping.

Hit the jackpot yesterday. Might have had 8 pair. Forgot to sign my wife phone up lol. Kept 1 for my daughter and sold the rest. Def ready for the 350 v2 to drop on confirmed

I'm gonna try for a pair of TDs for my daughter on RD. If I strike out no biggie, but watch this be the first pair of Yeezy's I get for retail lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom