ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
while trying to sell a few shoes via twitter a dude noticed that i had yeezy's in one of my pics and DMs me asking if they were sale. i said for the right price but id rather do that deal in person. He asks me what buy it now is and i say $1.3k and he agrees. now at this point i check out his avi and hes a teenager, like 16-17. so i ask him if hes on ebay and he says no "too many fakes". Im already skeptical at this point but i decide to humor him. I ask him if he was on NT and he says "is Niketalk an app" 
laugh.gif
.  so i ask him if he wants to do invoice or gift payment and he says gift is fine which doesnt make my skepticism shrink by any means, but something told send him an invoice regardless for the protection if dude actually did pay. and in the invoice i throw screen shots of the convo including him giving me his email, address, and him agreeing to the price. so just in case something fishy did happen later on paypal had the convo. so i tell him the invoice is sent and he tells me hes going to pay, and this is what i get 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not even my invoice number. dude literally sent me an invoice and hoped that i would think it was some sort of notification of a gift payment.

while trying to sell a few shoes via twitter a dude noticed that i had yeezy's in one of my pics and DMs me asking if they were sale. i said for the right price but id rather do that deal in person. He asks me what buy it now is and i say $1.3k and he agrees. now at this point i check out his avi and hes a teenager, like 16-17. so i ask him if hes on ebay and he says no "too many fakes". Im already skeptical at this point but i decide to humor him. I ask him if he was on NT and he says "is Niketalk an app" 
laugh.gif
.  so i ask him if he wants to do invoice or gift payment and he says gift is fine which doesnt make my skepticism shrink by any means, but something told send him an invoice regardless for the protection if dude actually did pay. and in the invoice i throw screen shots of the convo including him giving me his email, address, and him agreeing to the price. so just in case something fishy did happen later on paypal had the convo. so i tell him the invoice is sent and he tells me hes going to pay, and this is what i get 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not even my invoice number. dude literally sent me an invoice and hoped that i would think it was some sort of notification of a gift payment.
LOL that's a new one to me.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyway you can report his actions to paypal to get him banned from there or even his identity banned.

Anyway you can report his actions to paypal to get him banned from there or even his identity banned.
i can probably report the email to paypal

i can see this fooling someone who isnt familiar with paypal but ive been buying and selling shoes with paypal for years and a gift payment looks nothing like that and the funds on a gift payment do not have a waiting time.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can somebody explain to me what is going on here? I don't buy and sell through PayPal so that could've fooled me 
eyes.gif

So instead of sending you payment, he sent you an invoice to receive payment from you?

Last edited:

Can somebody explain to me what is going on here? I don't buy and sell through PayPal so that could've fooled me 
eyes.gif
Seller sent an invoice to a potential buyer.  The buyer / scammer sent him an invoice for agreed upon price hoping he was new to Paypal and would pay the invoice.

Seller sent an invoice to a potential buyer.  The buyer / scammer sent him an invoice for agreed upon price hoping he was new to Paypal and would pay the invoice.
nah i dont even think he would think that i would pay the invoice. i think he was hoping i would send the shoes out to him regardless because of what was written in the "sellers note" section
 You have received a Family/Friends PayPal Bank Transfer! This payment $1300. 00 for the Virtual Item(s). This payment could take up to 3 business days to reflect in your PayPal balance however this payment is fully paid for and is transferring into your account. This transaction is non refundable. Any charge-backs or disputes will be declined by PayPal.
he was definitely hoping id send them out thinking my money was on its way and non refundable  

Last edited:
Is there any way to manage your account on the confirmed app. Like change name birthday etc? I've called adidas and they are no help

The problem is I can't remember the name I used to register and need to find out?
Also after you get confirmed on the day of release you open the voucher (idk trying to find out how this works) what is on the voucher?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is a new low 
mean.gif

Hit the jackpot yesterday. Might have had 8 pair. Forgot to sign my wife phone up lol. Kept 1 for my daughter and sold the rest. Def ready for the 350 v2 to drop on confirmed

View media item 2144359

i cant really see all the sizes but if they're all the same size cant you just load the confirmation screen on one device then log in and go to the confirmation screen again on another and so forth? not saying you didn't hit on 6 pairs but 2 pairs make more sense..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom