ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the suede patch on the adidas logo side of the oxford tans supposed to be lighter than the side that says YZY? My pair came straight from adidas and that's what mine looks like.

Is the suede patch on the adidas logo side of the oxford tans supposed to be lighter than the side that says YZY? My pair came straight from adidas and that's what mine looks like.
they're supposed to be the same. quality control on the OTs was a little weak though, so that's probably why your patches look different (esp if you got straight from ADC)

they're supposed to be the same. quality control on the OTs was a little weak though, so that's probably why your patches look different (esp if you got straight from ADC)

damn alright. at least my soles aren't chipped like some other pairs out there. just dont wanna be called out for having fakes when they're real haha. repped, thanks!

Pretty sure legit pairs have a pattern pointing right...?
roll.gif
 Well I guess it depends on how you look at it. They are pointed upwards to the left and downwards to the right. 

Last edited:
Wow...seller has a lot of feedback too. I dunno if they are fake (because I don't have a 750 :frown:) but if yall say theyre fake, then I'll report too. I hate ebay sellers that knowingly push fake stuff

Wow...seller has a lot of feedback too. I dunno if they are fake (because I don't have a 750 :frown:) but if yall say theyre fake, then I'll report too. I hate ebay sellers that knowingly push fake stuff

I have a pair of TB 750's and I couldn't tell myself until I saw the box label. It should read Yeezy Boost 750 instead of Yeezy 750 Boost.

Originally Posted by babtran  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerleo  

Everyone who owns a eBay account, report this listing he is scamming people into thinking these are real. We have to put a stop to stuff like this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-Adidas-Yeezy-Boost-750-Triple-Black-Size-9-/161942156374?

wow, that one is bad. Even using an ADC screenshot...smh
Wow...seller has a lot of feedback too. I dunno if they are fake (because I don't have a 750
frown.gif
) but if yall say theyre fake, then I'll report too. I hate ebay sellers that knowingly push fake stuff
yeah i almost couldn't tell either, but the boost always gives it away. it's got the circles with the lines through them, but the pattern is mirrored just like fake 350s. plus the box labe like [sub]v[/sub] says
I have a pair of TB 750's and I couldn't tell myself until I saw the box label. It should read Yeezy Boost 750 instead of Yeezy 750 Boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom