ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the "experts,"

would the person trading Frags need to add any $ on top if they are trading for YZY Boost 750's, or for a pair of Tans and a pair MR's?

Last edited:
No one, yet. Someone offered me a trade, his 750's for my extra pair of Frags, but he wanted me to decide on how much cash I should add on top.

Nothing set in stone. Just needed some info in case I consider his trade.

Last edited:
those the new Nike Air Facts?

Nike gonna retro Yeezy's in different colorways? Will Yeezy jump over Yeezy? :lol:

Which Yeezy would jump over Yeezy if a Yeezy could jump over Yeezy?:rofl:

Bruh. Those all Black 2s?!?! smh I wish Nike would.. I dare them.

No one, yet. Someone offered me a trade, his 750's for my extra pair of Frags, but he wanted me to decide on how much cash I should add on top.

Nothing set in stone. Just needed some info in case I consider his trade.

No offense to you, but the amount of times questions like this gets asked is ridiculous. Why are you letting other people decide how much something YOU want is worth to YOU. If you can afford to throw $1000 on top for something you really want, then it shouldn't matter how sweet the deal is, because at the end of the day its all about your personal satisfaction.

TRADES ARE UP TO THE OWNERS!!!!

if you thought Payless shaqs were as important to you as a Yeezy then do the trade!

Everyone has a different taste. How are we going to tell you what you think is right in YOUR trade.

Cmon

No offense to you, but the amount of times questions like this gets asked is ridiculous. Why are you letting other people decide how much something YOU want is worth to YOU. If you can afford to throw $1000 on top for something you really want, then it shouldn't matter how sweet the deal is, because at the end of the day its all about your personal satisfaction.
None taken.

Thank you for your input.

if you thought Payless shaqs were as important to you as a Yeezy then do the trade!

Everyone has a different taste. How are we going to tell you what you think is right in YOUR trade.

Cmon
View media item 1871657I wasn't asking if I should do the trade or not, I was asking how much on top should be added.

Last edited:

Cmon
Because things have objective value, which means trades can be qualified as good or bad.

Basically, money exists.

Last edited:
nerd.gif
Stitching is black along the heel, yes. 

Last edited:
Because things have objective value, which means trades can be qualified as good or bad.

Basically, money exists.

Objective Value? :lol:

Trades are strictly about TASTE. You can't judge taste. The only taste you can judge is your own.

Just because, you won't trade or pay X amount for something doesn't mean someone else shouldn't.... or its a bad or good deal. You're judging the value of that deal against your personal needs which is unfair.

We all have needs, and we all value our needs differently. The same can be said for the people who skip the Sadderday madness and just pay resell or RSVP.

Objective Value?
laugh.gif

Trades are strictly about TASTE. You can't judge taste. The only taste you can judge is your own.

Just because, you won't trade or pay X amount for something doesn't mean someone else shouldn't.... or its a bad or good deal. You're judging the value of that deal against your personal needs which is unfair.

We all have needs, and we all value our needs differently. The same can be said for the people who skip the Sadderday madness and just pay resell or RSVP.
Lol c'mon, dude.

A person can easily say someone else shouldn't pay X or trade Y for an object, based on the market value of the object in question. This is common sense in any economy after the creation of currency. And yes, the market exists outside of your own personal preferences.

That's like saying it's okay for someone else to pay 100k for a car valued at 20k, because if they like it then why not. A ridiculous thing to say, and advice no one should ever take.

We don't live in a barter economy; this crazy thing called "currency" was invented a while back and it kind of changed the way people do business. Ignoring that will only lead to ignorance in trade.

Got my TB 750's in hand finally.  Yes, they smell like paint but pretty good quality. 

A friend got over 20 pair and gave them to me for retail.  #RealFriends ignore resell prices. 

Can't wait to rock them!

Basically, money exists.
Objective Value?
laugh.gif

Theres no reasoning with these sneakerheads man.

Cats not buying sneakers bc they like them anymore

Lol c'mon, dude.

A person can easily say someone else shouldn't pay X or trade Y for an object, based on the market value of the object in question. This is common sense in any economy after the creation of currency. And yes, the market exists outside of your own personal preferences.

That's like saying it's okay for someone else to pay 100k for a car valued at 20k, because if they like it then why not. A ridiculous thing to say, and advice no one should ever take.

We don't live in a barter economy; this crazy thing called "currency" was invented a while back and it kind of changed the way people do business. Ignoring that will only lead to ignorance in trade.

Nothing you're saying makes sense, and of course your 100K car example is extremely one sided and exaggerated. Currency has nothing to do with this conversation :lol:

There's only ONE market value, and that is RETAIL also known as MSRP. These "market values" that you're talking about are justifiable through the second hand market (resell), which is extremely subjective. Which leads to my point, personal tastes and needs create/sustain the secondary market. You can't tell someone how much a product or service is valuable to them. If they want it, they'll pay resell or trade whatever they please.

An items value has a lot to do with it. Only an idiot would not consider items worth in a barter. That's why these trade questions are asked, they're making sure it's a fair value trade, not asking if the trades items are as equally or more important to ones self.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom