ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got looped, 1st card went through but got hit by Verified by Visa, 2 other cards looped on adidas.

Called the bank and they gave me $20 credit on my card for the inconvenience lmao
Lol which bank? Never once did my bank offer me anything for an inconvience. Just the, "Sorry about that" lmao

I got the same thing with my pair. Denied across 4 different credit cards. Called my credit company and they all went through on their end. Possibility we were banned somehow midway through. 
Through my experience is that if you didnt get an email it didnt go through. Dont think we were banned either. let me know if anything happens with your pair in your cart

I got through on a 10k turtle dove for my son. I can never get through for my self but as long as he gets a pair.

Anyone picked up their reservation from SF Adidas yet? Is there a line or anything crazy? Want to make sure before I go and waste a bunch of time.

so what was the reasoning that we couldn't add the size to our cart cause of the error was it a ban or what?

should still head down and see whats going on. cant trust the employees over the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom