ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Barney's ever release, or is that just false hope at this point? Might still try for a 10 there and cancel my 9 from ADC.

If Barneys does release, I hope you know how to backdoor. Nearly impossible to manual on that site

"Store: Barneys

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Well adidas store only let me get 4 outta my 6 pair. nect time I'll make sure each device has a different name lol. They are def getting more strict with this process 

Finally got a W after going 0- I don't know how many. i got lucky on adc for my son, so he will look fly in his pirate blacks lol no reselling here

Last edited:
@Ronenic  you got lucky some dude had two phones but they were like nah, and highlighted him to only receive one of each. Wonder where those extra winnings go... 

Well adidas store only let me get 4 outta my 6 pair. nect time I'll make sure each device has a different name lol. They are def getting more strict with this process 
You run into the view voucher error too? Your store do anything about those?

Last edited:
You run into the view voucher error too? Your store do anything about those?

Naw my vouchers all came up just fine. They hit me with some ******** that it's not fair I got 6 pair on 3 devices with just my name. Said they will only allow me to get 2 pair at first but then came back and said I could get 4 smh. They didn't even scan any vouchers. They was all over the place in my store. I will def have a different name for each confirmation next time if I hit big again

@Ronenic
 you got lucky some dude had two phones but they were like nah, and highlighted him to only receive one of each. Wonder where those extra winnings go... 

They said back to Portland to me. I said y'all acting like you can resale these to another customer. Like give me my pairs and keep it moving. Why send them back if I won them and nobody else can buy them.

So how big are these? They say infant sizes but they are numbered like toddler sizes with K instead of C. What should I expect for my 7K? When will my daughter be able to wear it?

Already seen dudes trying trade infant yeezys plus cash for adult sizes.

It's almost a little sad that some people thought these would be trade bait.
Maybe someone really wanted them for they kids and not the other way around
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom