ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even believe it anymore.  Remember all those Royals that Finish Line supposedly had in storage for the restock that never happened.

That's how I feel about the "Back to Adidas" line.
I don't either

Myth status!

they didnt even scan my codes, just showed her 1 screen shot and she highlighted my name off her paper

They're weren't having it with the screenshots. This dude right ahead of me showed them a screenshot and they took his phone to swipe and it wouldn't swipe. They wouldn't let him get the pair until he showed them in the app.

You can't go back later today? I would went every 2 hours from 10-6 and made pick ups. Catch a different set of employees :lol:

Just got the other 2 actually lol! I figured out how to change the name on your voucher. Log out change the name of adidas.com then log back in and your info is there with the changed name lmao. SWISH!!!!

this is crazy ppl getting multiple pairs of this shoe is crazy. I got stuck here

http://niketalk.com/content/type/6
1/id/2146623/width/200/height/400

I couldn't

Last edited:
Hellacious traffic whole drive back from OBX. Had wife try on mobile but a-hole kids wanted phones to watch cartoons. Got through while at a Chick Fil-a somewhere in Hampton Roads, but couldn't get past error screen. Lil man doesn't care, but I'm sad.

Hellacious traffic whole drive back from OBX. Had wife try on mobile but a-hole kids wanted phones to watch cartoons. Got through while at a Chick Fil-a somewhere in Hampton Roads, but couldn't get past error screen. Lil man doesn't care, but I'm sad.
They wanted Tom and Jerry not yeezys

Don't even understand how that could happen. I called they they told me they'll reschedule it. Are they planning to get more pairs from adidas or waiting for everything to air dry.

Last edited:
Adidas watches there yeezys like they gold they will take back them soaked yeezys file ins claim throw some vouchers to the customers maybe a rain check

Last edited:
hope everyone got a pair if they wanted it. seemed like if you were patient w ADC you got rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom