ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped my first pair of Yeezys. A friend wanted to sell his unworn pair of the 2015 PBs (I was there when he copped and received them from Adidas so they are legit) and we settled on $400 for the shoes, wrapping, box and receipt.

This is such a fine looking shoe. I've only collected primeknit NMDs up to this point, so this is the Yeezy gateway drug I was hoping for and my wallet was terrified of lol. First of many I think.

View media item 2151286
View media item 2151287

Last edited:

@Aqua and Orange   $400 is a hell of a price
Thanks man!  Repped.  
nthat.gif

It was definitely one of those "too good to pass up" moments, especially since they were my impossible-to-find size 14.  Got these and three crazy good prices on the NMD Red Apples, NMD Glitch Camo Oreo PKs, and NMD Nice Kicks within the past month, so I think I used up ALL of my luck for the year.  Cue the string of Ls on the upcoming drops. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Copped my first pair of Yeezys. A friend wanted to sell his unworn pair of the 2015 PBs (I was there when he copped and received them from Adidas so they are legit) and we settled on $400 for the shoes, wrapping, box and receipt.

This is such a fine looking shoe. I've only collected primeknit NMDs up to this point, so this is the Yeezy gateway drug I was hoping for and my wallet was terrified of lol. First of many I think.

View media item 2151286
View media item 2151287

congrats bro. that's a steal of a price. Enjoy the PBs

Congrats on the steal, but you do not need shoe trees in Yeezys/Ultra Boosts. If anything, you're just unnecessarily stretching out the primeknit. Shoes trees can be used to reduced creasing (mainly in leather or suede shoes) and nice wood shoe trees are used to soak up moisture and prevent damage. That's just my opinion. Think you're better off without those in there. 

So rumor is, that the brown pair releasing are "OG 2.0s" and not the dark chocolate browns??
I could definitely see that. Kind of like what they did with the Updated Pirate Black 350. The OG colorway is Light Brown, even though it's generally considered gray. They did switch up the model a bit with the GG's, like how the front collar dips in a bit. Definitely prefer these over those brown/"chocolate" pairs floating around. 

@Picasso Swerve    I know you've posted it before, but I can't seem to find it. 

What is the difference between GOAT and StockX, from a seller's perspective?  I have some stuff that I'm looking to get rid of as I've never worn them, and not going to. 

Looks like GOAT charges between 9.5 and 20% + $5 to sell?   StockX only charges 10%?

Any differences for shipping costs (for seller)?

Congrats on the steal, but you do not need shoe trees in Yeezys/Ultra Boosts. If anything, you're just unnecessarily stretching out the primeknit. Shoes trees can be used to reduced creasing (mainly in leather or suede shoes) and nice wood shoe trees are used to soak up moisture and prevent damage. That's just my opinion. Think you're better off without those in there. 
Thanks for the advice man.  Repped.

What do you all use in your Yeezy's?  I'm used to the cardboard inserts that come in the NMDs, and when I saw the paper inside the Yeezys I figured there was probably something better for them.

What do you all use in your Yeezy's?  I'm used to the cardboard inserts that come in the NMDs, and when I saw the paper inside the Yeezys I figured there was probably something better for them.
The paper is good for these shoes. The material is very soft, so you don't wanna go stretching it out.

I don't use anything.  The primeknit is what it is... kind of floppy.  Just let it be. 

What is the difference between GOAT and StockX, from a seller's perspective?  I have some stuff that I'm looking to get rid of as I've never worn them, and not going to. 

Looks like GOAT charges between 9.5 and 20% + $5 to sell?   StockX only charges 10%?

I've sold about 20 pairs on goat. Never had any issues, started with 9.5% and has never gone up. As long as you don't cancel orders and stuff you'll be fine. 

Theres no shipping cost for seller, you simply get an email saying theres a buyer and it has a printout for a shipping label. Print it out, tape it on the box, drop it off at the post office. Super easy process.

I actually used this NikeTalk account as my verification process.

I sold on both. Stockx uses UPS  then GOAT's USPS service. Stockx charges 7% + 3% Paypal but makes seller and buyer pay $10 to ship. Goat does not charge seller just the buyer for shipping. Everyone starts at 9.5% +5 off your sell. But I think people that signed up to sell on GOAT after June 2016 were charged an additional 2.7% fee(I think thats the percentage) if they wanted to cash out. And the people that were selling before June 2016 were given a year until they also had to do the  cash out fee.

I've sold about 20 pairs on goat. Never had any issues, started with 9.5% and has never gone up. As long as you don't cancel orders and stuff you'll be fine. 

Theres no shipping cost for seller, you simply get an email saying theres a buyer and it has a printout for a shipping label. Print it out, tape it on the box, drop it off at the post office. Super easy process.

I actually used this NikeTalk account as my verification process.
Thanks. 

I sold on both. Stockx uses UPS  then GOAT's USPS service. Stockx charges 7% + 3% Paypal but makes seller and buyer pay $10 to ship. Goat does not charge seller just the buyer for shipping. Everyone starts at 9.5% +5 off your sell. But I think people that signed up to sell on GOAT after June 2016 were charged an additional 2.7% fee(I think thats the percentage) if they wanted to cash out. And the people that were selling before June 2016 were given a year until they also had to do the  cash out fee.
So GOAT is actually 9.5% + $5 + 2.7% to actually get your money?   For a total of 12.2% + $5 ?

Last edited:

Its to look cool bro. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom