ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone an athlete now
laugh.gif
Warrrrrrrriors!!!        come out n playyyyyyeeeeeah!

Last edited:
The TD cleats will make for a cool decoration piece, but thats it. I already feel my ankles rolling.

I saw

Look at the pictures of the cleat. If these were primeknit like the regular yeezys you would probably destroy your ankles instantly
so you're ignoring the written facts and passing off a statement based on how the materials are perceived by your eyes? it says right there that it IS primeknit and is reinforced with something. kinda like the kobe flyknits reinforced by tpu. 

Last edited:

so you're ignoring the written facts and passing off a statement based on how the materials are perceived by your eyes? it says right there that it IS primeknit and is reinforced with something. kinda like the kobe flyknits reinforced by tpu. 
I was confused by this as well lol

I saw

Look at the pictures of the cleat. If these were primeknit like the regular yeezys you would probably destroy your ankles instantly

You won't even feel the primeknit

That's not point, they aren't soft. They are coated and will feel like plastic/rubber like all cleats

My point was that it's not like regular yeezys

Why so mad, I'm just saying look at the pictures and you can tell it's not the same weather it's made with it or not

my whole original point was that I said I think they were primeknit a few days ago in a conversation with @youenjoyphish  and now seeing it on the site as confirmed primeknit so i brought it back up. you came outta no where saying they arent primeknit when it clearly says they are. dont nobody care about how they feel on foot. its pk or its not and it IS pk. you just dont wanna admit it you wrong

Last edited:
my whole original point was that I said I think they were primeknit a few days ago in a conversation with @youenjoyphish
 and now seeing it on the site as confirmed primeknit so i brought it back up. you came outta no where saying they arent primeknit when it clearly says they are. dont nobody care about how they feel on foot. its pk or its not and it IS pk. you just dont wanna admit it you wrong

I'm wrong? I saw the primeknit before you posted it

My point is you're basically saying they are just like yeezy boosts just with cleats when it's not... At all.

Especially the upper

I'm wrong? I saw the primeknit before you posted it

My point is you're basically saying they are just like yeezy boosts just with cleats when it's not... At all.

Especially the upper
are you blind? when has it ever uttered outta my mouth that i said they the same as yeezys boosts. you saying you can see but youre obvisouly missing something, all i said is that theyre primeknit and they are and you said they arent. that was the whole discussion. you brought in comfort feel and comparisons to yeezys boosts material and all that when nobody even talking about that. not surprising coming out of a cheapskates mouth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom