ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt all those are coming out.
laugh.gif
They are coming out don't worry

boost is not a good idea for football cleats - you don't need cushioning, you need responsiveness.

but like others said, 99% of the people going after these aren't ever stepping near a football field.

Last edited:
LIVE UNBOXING and see the guys CONFIRM that they primeknit but coated and reinforced with something else. still has primeknit material at the end of the day. 

I'm wrong? I saw the primeknit before you posted it

My point is you're basically saying they are just like yeezy boosts just with cleats when it's not... At all.

Especially the upper

are you blind? when has it ever uttered outta my mouth that i said they the same as yeezys boosts. you saying you can see but youre obvisouly missing something, all i said is that theyre primeknit and they are and you said they arent. that was the whole discussion. you brought in comfort feel and comparisons to yeezys boosts material and all that when nobody even talking about that. not surprising coming out of a cheapskates mouth

Why you mad tho

You posted saying they are primeknit basically your post was gonna confuse everyone thinking they were just like the boost

When people get mad they try to take shots :lol: call me a cheapskate and keep writing paragraphs over a pair of cleats that are plastic/rubber

for the V2s - what's availability look like compared to the last 350 drop? twice as many pairs? footsites drop?

i feel like every release folks talk about 1) how Ye wants 'everyone' to have pairs and 2) how there will be 4x the amount of pairs. I think the very nature of Ye's collab style is not 'everyone' getting the $120 APC drug tee collab or the kicks. There has been nothing showing any pairs produced in 2016 has outstriped the 40K-80K production run, and on the off chance there are more pairs of these (say a 50% production increase) the 125K run supply will still be outstripped by demand. 

Short of a shift in the allocation map (more retailers) in conjunction with 250K-300K production run.....there will seem like virtually no increaes in supply. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom