ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been too far.. i'll never understand how men can dress with the same style as women, but to each his own.

Word. This has been going on for wayyyyyy too long. Dude's out here dressing like ladies at Adele's concert in the 'burbs. One thing i learned as i matured in age, women are ONLY attracted to men who look and dress like men.

PLEASE LEGIT CHECK PLEASE,

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE
PLEASE LEGIT CHECK THESE FOR ME, APPRECIATE IT ALOT AND THANK YOU EVERYONE IN ADVANCE
Fake. Boost is off. 

Fakes have improved, but it seems they either look legit apart from the boost or the boost is good but the upper is off.

Pretty sure they are fake.   Pattern is too straight.   Ask for a better pic of the boost to confirm
damn it's getting harder and harder to tell, I have a few people that say legit and a few that say fake. Grailed covers you if they do end up being fake? (being paypal and all)

I don't mind what anyone else wears, and I think it is kind of weird that anyone around here would be calling someone else out for wearing too slim or too baggy of jeans.  Whatever floats your boat. 

These 501's wouldn't look that good with 350's, imo.  They'd cover up most of the shoe itself.  

The thing is... all you really need to show off your sneakers, is a tapered leg opening.  You could take those 501's and just have them tapered from the knee/calf down to the leg opening, and it'd look a ton better.  That way you aren't wearing "skinny" jeans, you still get your comfy waist/thighs but the leg openings aren't swallowing your shoes like regular 501's would.  Or you could buy the 501CT, which are tapered.  

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

damn it's getting harder and harder to tell, I have a few people that say legit and a few that say fake. Grailed covers you if they do end up being fake? (being paypal and all)
Those ones are particularly hard to tell, because of how ****** the photos are.  Blurry as hell.  Can't even really see the boost, nor the pattern of the shoes.  Seller could be purposely doing that... to throw you off. 

As long as PayPal invoice, you are covered.  Gifting = you screwed

I love how much people in here care how other dudes dress. 

Leave that to the ladies. 
i don't care, for all we know dudes could be wearing skirts and thongs on the daily, but that's something I don't wanna know. I'll I'm saying is none of these yeezy joints were designed to be rocked with boot cut looking denim, get some timbs for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom