ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how much people in here care how other dudes dress. 

Leave that to the ladies. 

doesnt affect me one way or another, i wear clothes that fit me.
and the 501 is a nice jean but i have all 505 in my closet.. one 501 still in the package that i paid $189 for lol (centennial)

but the whole "leave it for the ladies" comment can also be directed towards jeggings and skin tights.

and note, theres nothing with some of your shoe being covered by your pants. shoes werent really meant to be completely revealed, pin rolled jeans and no show socks arent a must for everything.
if i want a shoe to be shown fully, i just wear shorts.

back to the kicks

We are all entitled to opinions and thoughts as individual people. Regardless of gender. Quit living in the past. 

lol some people like baggier clothing than others, this isn't new.. like what you like, nobody tripping off what pants you wear. or shouldn't be anyway

Or if they post a legit check use the spoiler. And mayyyyyybe people will stop quoting all the pics too? :smh:

is this yeezyrestock jig legit ? 

on twiiter?  

I don't think its true, lots of people placed orders asking for their money to be refunded calling them scammers.

Haven't see anyone actually getting any items or at least coming forward saying that their legit. Save your money.

thanks for the replies re: yeezyrestock... f'ing hate scammers.. these fools are selling directly through Twitter too for a false sense of security and authenticity.

I'm sick of lc,do that in a separate thread.whats the word on Gitd joints?is barneys back in the mix for 2016?
takes too long, the product may be gone by the time you get a check... and sometimes you dont get a response. this thread is active 24/7 and most people know their **** so thats why people just post here. ur internet cant be that slow lol. everyone has Cable these days. loads in 2 seconds

lolllll. ISS days. shrink to fits. they really arent a bad alternative to expensive raw denim. not my style nor fit but cant expect everyone style to be the same
haha i'm messing of course they aren't that bad but let's be honest you're not doing yourself a favor if you wear them with Yeezys

damn it's getting harder and harder to tell, I have a few people that say legit and a few that say fake. Grailed covers you if they do end up being fake? (being paypal and all)
lol just don't buy them if there are a few people saying they're fake - find a pair that everyone says is real, then buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom