ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to 4 raffles in NY.

2 in 14th

1 at Grand Central 

1 in 34th

The lines on a few of them were too long so I passed. Would rather go tomorrow if I can at an offtime. 

*****! So you have to be:
  • In a suitable zone
  • At around 4pm EST
  • And you maybe get all of 1-30 seconds to hit the reserve button
Did I get all that right?

Went to 4 raffles in NY.

2 in 14th

1 at Grand Central 

1 in 34th

The lines on a few of them were too long so I passed. Would rather go tomorrow if I can at an offtime. 
You need to hit the reserve bottom as soon as the count down hits 0. Any later than that then you loose

*****! So you have to be:

• In a suitable zone
  • At around 4pm EST
  • And you maybe get all of 1-30 seconds to hit the reserve button

Did I get all that right?

You need to be in the zone before 4, you'll have roughly 10 milliseconds to hit "Reserve" and then the app will give you the fastest L of your life in under 5 seconds

So after reading a couple of pages and some vids on youtube it seems like the best bet is try to go after a half size up my TTS or what is to say my UB size , am I right fam ? 
Not sure. @GialloRosso  who seems to be  a trusted source and already had a pair said that he went .5 up from his OG 350 size and it still felt tight. So I'm torn between trying for .5 sz up or full size up. Other folks say it's similar to Ultra Boost sizing. If that's the case then I'd have to go full size up from my OG 350 size. Decisions decisions. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom